Beauty of the Season Card
By Gail Booth
Designer Tip: Re-stamp over your embossed image with VersaMark to add a layer of crystal embossing powder over the top.
- Card front: Cut a 4 5/8"x6 1/8" Blue Snowflakes holographic paper and dust with the Perfect Pouch. Swipe the lower left and upper right corners with the VersaMark stamp pad, dust with Chunky White embossing enamel and heat to emboss. Sprinkle Shaved Ice fragments and Multi-Crystal glitter mix over the corners and re-heat from underneath with the heat gun, to embed the fragments.
- Mat your piece on black with a 1/8" border, glue a 5 1/2" length of ribbon over the upper left corner and Zot on a ribbon, as shown. Place your card with the fold on the left and glue your piece on center.
- Dust a 2 1/2"x2 1/2" Blue Snowflakes paper with the Perfect Pouch and use VersaMark to stamp the large snowflake image on the center. Dust with White Super Fine embossing powder and heat set. Re-stamp the image with VersaMark, dust the snowflake points with Crystal embossing powder, sprinkle the center with Shaved Ice fragments and heat set again. Mat on white cardstock, then black, then white again with 1/16" borders. Foam tape as shown.
- Use the same process as in step-3 to create a small stamped snowflake on a 1"x1" Blue Snowflakes paper. Mat on white cardstock, then black with 1/16" borders. Foam tape as shown.
- Stamp and emboss "The BEAUTY OF THE SEASON" with White Super Fine embossing powder on a 1 1/4"x5/8" black cardstock and mat on white with a 1/16" border. Foam tape as shown.