Three Wise Men cd
By LeNae Gerig
Designer's Tip: The die-cut pieces on this card extend off the right edge of cutaway card. Make sure foam tape is on back of die-cut shapes, does not stick to card back.
- 1) Cut the card to 5" square. Place the card fold on the side and cut 1 1/4" from the right edge of the card front only. Cover the card front with black star cardstock.
- 2) Place Gold Jewel Borders Dazzles 1/4" from the card fold and foam tape the 3 1/4" square Three Wise Men die-cut to the card center, extending off the right edge 3/8".
- 3) Foam tape the red square die-cut greeting over the right edge of the larger square die-cut, placing tape only under the left edge.
- 4) Use Christmas Sweets 1/4" wide red metallic ribbon to make a bow and Zot( to the top left corner of the large die-cut.
- 5) Inside: Cut the 1 3/4" border from the black star cardstock and glue to the right edge. Place a length of Gold Jewel Borders Dazzles along the right side of border.