Paper Wishes 2013 Fall Don't Grow Up!...cd
By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: If you go over stamped black lines when coloring candle images with Smooch inks, let ink dry and outline candle with fine tip black pen, covering excess ink.
- Card front: Place the card fold on the left. Cover the card front with dark blue cardstock. Place Black Jewel Borders Dazzles along the top and sides of 4 1/4"x3 1/2" Gypsy Jewels purple paper. Mat with white cardstock, leaving 1/8" border and glue centered at the card top.
- Use the Design Tool Kit #3 and trace the Exquisite Label on Gypsy Jewels striped paper. Mat with white cardstock , leaving 1/16" border. Glue 3/4" from the card top. Stamp and emboss the Smart & Sassy Sayings "Don't Grow Up!..." onto dark blue cardstock. Cut into 3 1/2"x1" and mat with white cardstock, leaving 1/8" border. Glue a folded ribbon length of back left as a tab. Foam tape over the template shape.
- Cut Gypsy Jewels blue/pink striped paper into 1"x2 " strips and cut one end in a "v" shape or at an angle. Ink edges and glue across the bottom edge of the matted rectangle.
- Stamp Smart & Sassy candle image across 1 3/8"x5". Color flames with Gold Lame Smooch ink. Color candle bases with Berry Punch, Orchid, Spruce and Bayside. Let dry and glue 1 3/4" from card bottom. Place Black Jewel Borders Dazzles across top and bottom.
- Inside: Glue 5"x3/4" Gypsy Jewels striped paper across the card, 1/4" from the bottom. Place Black Jewel Borders Dazzles across top and bottom. Stamp Smart & Sassy Sayings candles to the right. Color as before with Smooch inks and let dry.