Paper Wishes 2013 Fall Ornament cd
By LeNae Gerig
Designer's Tip: Before applying embossing paste, use stencil tape to mask off unused leaves surrounding your chosen design.
- 1) Place the card fold on the left. Glue 5"x1" Fresh Frost stripe paper across the card top. Cover the remaining card with snowflake border paper with the border at the bottom.
- 2) Stamp and emboss Christmas Greetings "Season's Greetings" stamp 1, 3/4" from the card bottom and 3/8" from the right.
- 3) Ornaments: Select 3 leaf shapes from the template and squeegee Embossing Paste over each shape and onto a different color of Fresh Frost paper: burgundy, navy and medium blue. Let dry and cut out each shape, leaving a 1/16" border.
- 4) Glue and foam tape the ornaments to the card front as shown. Place lengths of Teal Jewel Borders Dazzles from the top of each ornament to the edge of the striped paper. Embellish the ornaments with Teal Jewel Dazzles as shown and top 2 with knotted lengths of 3/4" wide burgundy and brown crepe ribbon. Use 1/4" wide teal sheer ribbon to make a bow and Zot( to the third ornament.
- 5) Border: Glue 5"x1/2" Fresh Frost navy snowflake paper over the paper seam at the card top. Place a Teal Jewel Borders Dazzles over the paper border. Ink card edges.