The Night Before Christmas frame card
By LeNae Gerig
Designer's Tip: Kit comes with additional boxes for packaging and shipping.
- 1) Assemble the Down the Chimney die-cut shapes on the coordinating decoupage sheet, using foam tape between layers.
- 2) Pre-fold the white display box and cut the Snowfall acetate sheet to fit inside the box window. Glue acetate to the back of box frame.
- 3) Assemble the box, using photo tabs or double-sided tape to secure flap at the bottom of the box. Slide the Down The Chimney 3-D card into the back of the box, behind the acetate. Secure the top flap.
- 4) Use Christmas Sweets 3/4" wide red sheer dot ribbon to make a bow and Zot( to the box front, top left corner. Glue a tag cut out under the bow.
- 5) To make the frame stand punch-out the triangles stand at the back of the box. Place in white box for gifting or posting.