'Tis the Season
By LeNae Gerig
Designer's Tip: Use individual self-adhesive rhinestones directly on the Match-It® Flower Fairies image to add sparkle.
- Card front: Place the card fold on the left side. Cover with Christmas Sweets tan dots paper. Ink edges of 4 3/4"x 6 1/4" Christmas Sweets red snowflake paper and glue to the card center.
- Tear right edge of 4 1/4"x4 1/2" Christmas Sweets brown tile paper and ink edges. Glue flush with the left side of the card as shown.
- Glue 4 1/4" of Cardlayers Flower Border paper to the center of the Christmas Sweets brown tile paper and flush with the card fold.
- Place the sticker over the Flower Fairy and cut out. Foam tape to the card as shown. Place a length of self-adhesive Red Rhinestones between the fairy and card fold. Cut apart rhinestones and place on the gold garland in the fairy picture and at the Cardlayers Flower border flower centers, as shown.
- Place Christmas Greetings Dazzles Gold "'Tis The Season" at the top of the card. Place 2 Match-It® single ornaments under a knotted length of 3/4" wide Christmas Sweets red dot ribbon. Zot( below the fairy as shown.