By Lawrian Taylor
- Pop out the seven coordinating flowers. Fold each flower inward along the scores. Apply Ultra Clear tape to one end of the flower and overlap the petals to create a six-pedaled flower. Fold in half.
- Assemble the flowers according to the diagram in the kit. Once you have all the pieces assembled, set aside.
- Fold the card base on score lines. Tape the back of the base with Ultra Clear tape.
- Place the tape on the center petal on both sides (of the closed structure) and place inside of the closed base, as shown on the kit diagram.
- Place Gold Jewel Border Dazzles™ around the bottom and gold border on the base. Add Gold Jewel Dazzles™ to the flower petals, as shown.
- Place Gold Jewel Border Dazzles™ on the accompanying tag and add Gold Tiny Words Dazzles™ as shown.
- Tie a Metallic red ribbon around the base 1” above the gold border. Zot™ into place. Add the tag and tie a bow.