By LeNae Gerig
Designer’s Tip: To add to the aged feel of the card, use a cosmetic sponge to apply Toffee Chalk ink to the doily and torn paper edges.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the left. Cover with Robin’s Red blue stripe paper. Tear one long edge of Robin’s Red ivory paper to 3 1/2”x6 1/2”, ink the edges and glue down the card, 1/4” from the left. Ink the edges of Robin’s Red blue tapestry paper and glue it to the ivory paper, 1/4” from the left edge.
- Add color to the white paper doily by sponging with Toffee ink. Glue the doily to the right side of the card, 1/2” from the top.
- Remove foam backing from the 2 Be Mine Vintage tags and place on the card center, overlapping as shown. Fold a 1 1/2” length of 1/8” wide Robin’s Red red grosgrain ribbon and Zot to the top back of the left tag as shown. Place Gold Greetings Dazzles™ “Love” above the right tag as shown.
- Use Robin’s Red 3/4” wide ivory sheer dot ribbon to make a bow and Zot to the right side of the card as shown. Use 1/4” wide red sheer ribbon to make a bow and Zot below the left tag as shown.
- Place 2 ivory flowers and 2 teal on the bottom left and 1 red and 1 ivory around the ivory bow on the right. Thread one 1/2” red button and one white button with paper scraps and Zot to the card as shown.