By LeNae Gerig
Designer’s Tip: Use an X-acto® knife to make a small slit in layers of paper to secure Pretty Posies Embellies™ brads.
- Trace 9”x11 1/4” Easy Vintage Labels template 10” from left edge of Pretty Little Posies tan/orange floral paper and mat with yellow cardstock, leaving 1/8” border. Glue 7/8” from Pretty Little Posies red tapestry paper. Trace 5”x6 1/2” Easy Vintage Labels Template onto each end of 4 3/4”x12” Pretty Little Posies aqua floral paper. Secure a pink Pretty Posies Embellies brad at the point on each end and glue border 1 5/8” from the left side of the page.
- Ink the edges of 5 1/2”x8 1/2” Pretty Little Posies tan check paper and secure the Pretty Posies Embellies™ mini brads to each corner. Mat 4”x6” photo with lime green cardstock and glue to the center of the Pretty Little Posies check paper. Glue the Posies die-cuts tall flower vase on the right photo edge and foam tape the watering can die-cut to the left as shown. Secure Pretty Posies “bloom” brad as shown. Secure Pretty Posies Embellies butterfly brad and foam tape the Posies die-cut flower cluster to the left side of the photo as shown.
- Glue the check photo mat centered on the blue border, 1 3/4” from the page bottom and leaving the right edge free from adhesive. Write or print onto the Posies die-cut label and glue to extend from under right photo mat edge as shown. Foam tape a small butterfly die-cut to the label as shown.
- Glue the Pretty Posies Die-Cuts banner across the top of the photo, with the ends 1” from the top of the page. Use 1/4” wide blue sheer Pretty Posies ribbon to make 2 bows and Zot™ to the ends of the banner.
- Foam tape the Posies die-cut “Live Simply” and small butterfly and secure Pretty Posies Embellies™ “Lovely” brad to the right, above the journaling as shown. Write or print on the Pretty Posies Embellies™ tan tag and foam tape Posies die-cut butterfly to the bottom. Secure tag and Pretty Posies Embellies™ flower brads to the bottom page corner as shown. Place red and teal Jewel Dazzles™ at the die-cut flower centers as shown.