Happy Days Memory Book
By Lawrian Taylor
Designer’s Tip: Save the small heart die-cuts from your pages, to use for embellishments on your pages.
- Select the order in which you would like your pages to go, making your favorite the front cover. Remove the hearts from each page and chipboard. Glue the pages to the chipboard, taking care to line up the holes.
- Cover: Remove the “Happy Days” die-cut and foam tape to the lower left corner. Glue heart die-cuts to the heart chipboard, then glue to the right side of the cover, as shown. Add Gold Jewel Dazzles™ onto the poppies, as shown.
- Page 1: Glue a 3”x5” photo 3/8” from the bottom edge and the heart holes. Glue gold photo corners onto the photo and small heart die-cuts to the lower left corner. Remove the journaling die-cut and foam tape to the lower left corner 3/8” from left side and 1/8” above the hearts. Foam tape “A Day We’ll…” to the upper right corner of the photo.
- Page 2: Glue a 3”x5” photo 1/4” from the top and right side. Glue gold photo corners onto the top left and right corners and “Perfect Moment” across the bottom of the photo.
- Remove the three red poppies die-cuts and two green rounded photo corners. Glue the small poppy to the card, Foam tape the medium poppy and double the foam tape for the large poppy. Glue the green photo corners under the edges of the poppies, as shown. Zot™ an 8” knotted white ribbon 1/8” from bottom edge. Add Gold Jewel Dazzles™ as shown.
- Bind the book together with white ribbon. Do not weave too tightly, as you’ll want to be able to open the book, once it is bound.