Thinking of You Clock Card
By Gail Booth
Designer Tip: Layer the extra artwork over a blank label for more interest.
- Use the stylus and pads to sponge color on the outer edges of the large clock Color Me™ Card Topper with Aquamarine Fluid Chalk ink. Color the inner clock area with Bisque ink, leaving the center white.
- Mix a little Copper Perfect Pearls™ pigment with a little water on your craft sheet and use the paint brush to paint some of the gears, clock hands and some of the border rectangles on the outer clock edge. Paint alternating border rectangles with Gold. Paint the remaining gears with Gold and Bronze. Let dry.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the left and glue your card topper even with the fold. Cut around the outer clock edge on the right.
- Cut out the extra gears artwork and cut the “Thinking of you!” rectangular label away from its rounded background. Sponge Fluid Chalk ink on the gears and label then paint with Perfect Pearls™, as shown. Foam tape the label onto the lower part of the clock, and the gears over the gear areas of the card topper. Knot a length of all three ribbons together as shown and Zot™ onto the left of the label. Place Jewel Dazzles™ around the clock rings, hands and gears.
- Card inside: Cover with Brown Fireworks Holographic paper.
- Cut out the “Wind yourself up…” tag, blank clock label and extra gears and clock artwork. Color with Fluid Chalk ink and paint with Perfect Pearls™. Foam tape the clock over the blank label and foam tape on the right with the gears on top. Punch a hole in the tag top, thread lengths of all three ribbons as shown, through the hole and foam tape the tag in place.