By Susan Cobb
Designer’s Tip: Layer die-cuts together for added dimension on your card focal.
- Front: Place the card fold on the top and cover with black textured paper. Cut a 6 1/4"x4 7/8” Mirage yellow textured paper and glue centered on the card. Cut a 6 1/8”x4 5/8” Mirage red textured paper and ink the edges black. Glue centered on the yellow paper.
- Trace the Design Tool Rounded Label shape on aqua/yellow tiles paper. Remove the template and cut it out. Mat on black cardstock with 1/16” borders. Glue centered on the card front. Cut a 6 1/2"x1” red/black tiles paper and mat long sides on black cardstock with 1/16” borders. Mat the long sides of a 6 1/2"x1/4” aqua textured paper on black cardstock with 1/16” borders. Glue the aqua strip centered on the red/black strip. Glue centered across the label shape.
- Punch out the red/yellow tag die cut and ink the edges black. Glue angled on the left side of the card as shown. Punch out the large flower cluster die cut and mat on black cardstock with a 1/16” border. Foam tape centered on the card, overlapping the top of the tag. Foam tape the large red flower die cut over its same image on the flower cluster.
- Place Dazzles™ “Best Friend” on the tag. Zot™ teal berries near the lower right corner of the card, then add a black burlap flower over the stems. Place a black burlap butterfly near the upper left corner of the card. Use 1/4" wide teal metallic ribbon to tie a bow. Zot™ the bow near the tag.
- Inside: Trace the Rounded Label shape on red textured paper then cut it out. Ink the edges black and glue centered on the card. Mat the long sides of a 6 1/2"x1” red/black tiles paper on black cardstock with 1/16” borders. Mat the long sides of a 6 1/2"x1/4” aqua textured paper on black cardstock with 1/16” borders. Glue centered across the inside. Punch out the yellow floral oval with black frame die cut and glue centered on the paper strips. Personalize the card with Dazzles™. Tie a teal metallic ribbon bow and Zot™ as shown.