Anything is Possible Doll
By LeNae Gerig
Designer’s Tip: Use pastel Zing! Embossing Powders on darker paper for greater contrast.
- Place the card with the fold on the left and cover with mauve floral Kindred Spirits paper. Ink the edges of 4¾”x6¼” brown floral Kindred Spirits Paper and glue to the card center. Ink the long edges of 2”x6½” striped Kindred Spirits Paper and glue down the card center.
- Trace Design Tool Kit #5 Large Oval onto pink floral Kindred Spirits paper and ink edges. Trace Scalloped Large Oval onto ivory cardstock and ink edges. Glue to the Large Oval and glue to the card center. Embellish the scallop edges with Pink Jewel Dazzles™.
- Stamp and Chestnut emboss Paper Dolls small girl, butterfly wings and 3 small butterflies onto Silky Papers. Stamp and Rose emboss the small girl’s dress onto brown dot Kindred Spirits paper and cut out dress.
- Color the Doll skin with PS6 and FS2 (Pale Hues). Color hair TN2 (Pinks) and TN7 (Browns). Color shoes TN7 and hair bow PP5 (Pinks). Color 3 butterflies and wings with DG2 (Greens) PP5 (Pinks) and FS6 (Pale Hues). Use the X-acto® knife to cut under the doll arms and make a slit between the left shoulder and hair to glue the wings at the shoulders. Glue the Rose embossed dress to the doll and foam tape to the oval.
- Stamp and Rose emboss “Anything is possible” Doll Stamps onto brown dot Kindred Spirits paper. Trace with Design Tool Kit #5 Small Circle Tag. Mat with ivory cardstock, leaving 1/32” border and ink the edges. Glue to the left side of the scalloped oval and Zot( a Lilac Resin Flower at the bottom of the circle. Use a length of 3/8” wide green ivory gingham Kindred Spirit ribbon to make a bow and Zot( to the top of the tag. Zot( a small stamped butterfly to the bow center. Place butterfly on the bottom right with 2 Resin Flowers and one at the top right. Embellish the butterflies with tiny Pink Jewel Dazzles™.
- Inside: Mat the bottom edge of 5”x2” pink tile Kindred Spirits paper and glue to the top of the card. Make a Small Circle Tag as before and stamp Rose emboss “Believe”. Glue to the bottom right edge of the border and Zot( a Lilac Resin Flower to the bottom. Use green gingham ribbon to make a bow and Zot( to the top of the tag as shown.