Someone Special Pop-up Card
By Debbie Samples
Designer Tip: Using the cutting die on Suede paper really shows off the design.
- Cover front of card with Rhapsody floral black/white paper. Following your die cutting machine manufacturer’s instructions, place your Someone Special card pop-up cutting die just above the fold to create card pop-up. Fold on score lines.
- Die cut another card pop-up from blue dot paper. Cut on score lines. Die cut a heart scallop border from black peacock paper. Die cut the square heart die-cut from sienna suede paper. Trim to a 2 7/8” square.
- Back the heart section with white cardstock, and glue centered on black peacock die-cut. Glue black die-cut centered on blue dot die-cut. Glue entire piece to pop-up portion of card.
- Place black jewel Dazzles™ on flowers as shown.
- Glue a 6½”x 3/4” blue dot paper ½” from bottom. Glue a 6½”x1/4” sienna suede paper centered on the blue dot strip.
- Remove brad from the oval Embellies™ and cover the hole with a teal jewel flower Dazzles™. Insert a red Embellies( brad in each end of the oval. Foam tape to the blue dot strip on left of card. Add “Mom” and teal flower Dazzles™ as shown.