By Debbie Samples
Designer Tip: Color the image with smooch for extra glimmer
- Card front: Place a blank card with the fold on your left. Cover with Hopscotch green dotted paper. Glue a 4¾"x6¼” Hopscotch Multi-color dot paper to the center.
- Use the largest Lacy Rectangle cutting die to cut a Hopscotch red dot frame. Glue to the card at an angle. Die-cut the frame middle from Hopscotch yellow plaid paper. Glue inside the frame. Die cut the next size Lacy Frame from Hopscotch green dot paper. Foam tape at the opposite angle as the large one. Die cut the inside from Hopscotch orange grid paper. Foam tape to the middle of the frame.
- Glue a 5” white glitter ribbon across the card 2 5/8” from the bottom. Zot a knot on the right side.
- Stamp the ladies With VersaMark ink, on a white cardstock. Dust with black embossing powder, and tap off the excess. Heat with a heat tool. Color with Smooch Inks as follows: shirts Dusk & Berry Punch, pants Juniper & Coastal, Hair Sunny & Dew, shoes Juniper and Berry Punch, earrings Juniper & Coastal. Color the skin with Spectrum Noir: FS3, FS2, & the Blender Pen. Cut out close to the image line. Mat on black cardstock, with 1/16” borders. Triple foam tape to the top frame on the card front. (so it really pops out)
- Stamp the sentiment on a 4”x1” white cardstock. Mat on Hopscotch red dot paper with 1/16” borders. Mat again on Hopscotch orange grid paper with 1/8” borders. Foam tape to the card 3/8” from the bottom.