Joy Poinsettia Swing Card
By Debbie Samples
Designer Tip: Ivory and black for a different Christmas look.
- Card front: Use a Label Swing Die-Cut card as your base. Use the patterns included in the package to cover the front left with ivory paper. Cover the right side and spine with black border paper, with the border on the right and bottom. Trace and cut the front label on ivory paper. Mat on black paper with 1/16" borders. Glue to the label.
- Place the border Dazzles on the card top. Back the single large poinsettia Dazzles, the decorative poinsettia Dazzles, and the "JOY" Dazzles using burgundy dot paper. Cut close to the Dazzles edges. Glue the decorative poinsettia Dazzles on the bottom left corner. Glue the single large poinsettia Dazzles to the top right corner. Glue the "JOY" Dazzles to a 2"x1 3/8" ivory paper. Mat on Burgundy dot, and again on Ivory papers with 1/16" border each time. Foam tape to the label. Place two small snowflakes on the top right, and bottom left corners.
- Card inside: Use the patterns to trace and cut the inside label on ivory paper. Mat on black paper with 1/16" borders. Glue to the label. Place the "Merry Christmas" Dazzles and the two swirls as shown. Back two small poinsettia with swirls Dazzles on burgundy dot paper. Foam tape to the label.
- Back two small flowers Dazzles on ivory paper, and one small flower Dazzles on burgundy dot paper. Cut close to the Dazzles edge. Foam tape the ivory flowers in the middle of the larger poinsettias. Glue the burgundy dot flower on the bottom right corner.
- Use the Cotton Bud and ink to color in the middles of the small flowers.