Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Mother's Day VIP Project or you can order them separately.
By Erica Hettwer
Designer’s Tip: Create a fun border with one of your stamp images.
- Cut a pink polka dot 1 1/2”x8 1/2” Sorbet and a 3 1/2”x8 1/2” pink polka dot paper. Stamp the large heart along the bottom of both polka dot papers 7/8” from the bottom edge. Place gold scalloped Thin Line Dazzles above and below the stamped hearts 1/8” from the images.
- Glue the 1 1/2” wide polka dot paper to the left edge of the 12”x12” cream cardstock background 1 1/4” from the bottom. Glue the 3 1/2” wide piece to the right edge 1 1/4” from the bottom. Place large Pink Jewel Dazzles along the top edge of the pink polka dot paper. Glue yellow cherry blossom Sorbet paper 1/2” from the bottom edge and 1” from the left edge.
- Cut a 7 1/2”x8 1/2” pink Sorbet paper and stamp “Love” across the bottom 3/4” from the bottom edge. Place pink Jewel Dazzles on the stamped images. Place gold Thin Line Dazzles 1/4” and 5/8” from the bottom edge. Place pink Jewel Dazzles in between them.
- Glue your 7”x5” photo to the center of the pink Sorbet paper 1/4” from the top edge. Zot a 8 1/2” sheer pink dotted Roses in Harmony ribbon 2 1/2” from the bottom edge. Foam tape the panel to the center of the yellow cherry blossom paper 1/2” from the top edge.
- Trim the circle off of the pink and yellow die cut and computer print or write your title on it. Foam tape to the upper left of your photo and foam tape a small circle die cut to the upper left of the die cut. Place a pink Jewel Dazzle in the center of the circle and one on the end of your title.
- Write or computer print the date on the pink circle die cut and glue to the top of the aqua swirl die cut. Glue the circle underneath the right side of the yellow paper 2 1/2” from the top edge of the page. Place a small pink Jewel Dazzle on the swirl.
- Write or computer print your journaling on the tag die cut and foam tape to the page 2” from the bottom edge and 1” from the left edge. Tie an 11” piece of sheer pink dot ribbon into a bow and Zot to the top of the tag. Foam tape the small “love” die cut to the lower left edge of the tag. Place two small pink Jewel Dazzles on either end. Zot the aqua heart to the right side of the ribbon and then foam tape the smaller pink heart to the right of it.