By Debbie Samples
Designer Tip: Emboss the design on Silver Linen paper and ink with black for a tire tread look.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the top and trim your card to 6”x5½”. Cover with Black Peacock paper. Use the large lacy border cutting die to cut approximately 3/8” from the bottom edge of the card front only.
- Use the Diamond Metal Plate embossing folder to emboss 6”x3” Silver Linen paper. Ink the raised areas and the edges with black ink. Mat the long edges on red paper from the masculine kit with 1/8” borders. Glue to the center.
- Stamp the motorcycle onto 3 7/8” square white cardstock. Ink the edges. Color with CR8, BG1, BG2 & BG6. Mat on Black Peacock paper with 1/16” borders, and then onto red cardstock with 1/16” borders. Foam tape to the card, ½” from the left.
- Cut “Fresh Air” and “Outdoors” from the masculine acetate overlay, and back with white cardstock. Foam tape to the card front.
- Glue 6”x1½” silver linen across the inside bottom.