Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Paper Bead Necklace or you can order them separately.
Paper Bead Necklace
By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: Make the paper beads in any color scheme and use an eclectic assortment of glass beads and charms for a mismatched look.
- Use the Bead Maker template to make 1 circle bead from distressed red paper, 1 Long and Skinny bead from aqua dot paper and one Barrel bead from blue glimmer paper.
- Apply Diamond Glaze to all 3 beads and let dry.
- Wrap the center of the blue glimmer bead with a silver Dazzles border. Place the key on one end of the eye pin. Place a silver spacer, blue glimmer bead and aqua seed bead onto the eye pin. Trim the end of the eye pin 1/2 above the last bead and use the round needle nose pliers to make a loop on the end. Before closing the loop, attach to the center of the chain.
- Thread a spacer, aqua dot paper bead, spacer and red bead onto the head pin. Trim the head pin 1/2 above the last bead and use the pliers to make a loop on the end. Attach the loop to the center of the chain.
- Attach the wire wrapped blue bead to the end of an eye pin. Place the red paper bead onto the eye pin, trim the eye pin 1/2 above the last bead and use the pliers to make a loop at the end. Attach the loop to the center of the chain.