Robin Slider Easel Card
By LeNae Gerig
Designer’s Tip: To make the card move, pull the rectangle slider piece sandwiched inside the card from the notch in the card bottom. The robin rectangle will slide up into an easel.
- Select the Little Robins Slider Easel Card from the Selection Box Card Kit.
- Punch out the robin on fence post die-cut card topper from the Robin Redbreast die-cut sheet. Layer the pieces with foam tape.
- Select the dark blue snowflake card and punch out the 3-sided opening on the card center. Place the card with the notched half circle facing you.
- Fold the connected flap in half along the score line, making a mountain fold. Use Ultra Clear Tape to secure the bottom back of the robin rectangle to the front half of the scored rectangle on the card center.
- Select the coordinating dark blue snowflake rectangle slider piece from the kit. Fold the end of the slider rectangle along the score line. Place inside the card and Ultra Clear Tape the folded flap around the bottom edge of the folded piece on the card opening.
- Place Ultra Clear Tape around the outer edges of the card to securely close. Foam tape the “Season’s Greetings” die-cut rectangle below the robin rectangle as shown.