|Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes
||Come see Paulette and Ann showcase this yummy Chocolate collection, bringing you new ideas and techniques in this weeks webisode!
Rockin Leather Jacket!
Designer: Debbie Samples
Folding Instructions: Click here.
- For the card shape: view this Weekly Webisode.
- Cut a length of silver border Dazzle as long as the shirtfront for a zipper. Mat it on the unused portion of the gold borders (around the outside edge). Cut a small mat, just enough to make it look like a zipper. Cut 2 more 1/2 pieces, and mat them the same for the pocket zippers. Place them as shown. Cut 1 from the top through all layers (including the zipper) to make it look as if the jacket is open at the top.
- Place a silver brad, on the point of each collar, and at the edge of each pocket zipper.
- Print Happy Father's Day on a white piece of paper. Cut it to 2 1/2. Mat it on the Gold Hammered paper, with 1/4 borders. Print To a Really Cool Dad on white paper, and mat it the same.
- Place the Happy Fathers Day on the front, across the open top. Place a brad on each end, just going through one layer of black, so the legs do not show inside.
- Trace the inside of the jacket on the back of the grey suede. Cut just inside of your lines to make a Lining for the jacket. Glue it inside. Add the matted sentiment. Tuck the front under the collar.