Sending Loving Thoughts
By Amy Hurley-Purdie
Designer Tip: When burnishing the Silver Metal Leaf apply generous pressure. This helps to reveal the stamped image.
- Card Front: Place a card with the fold at the left. Use a cosmetic sponge and Sea Crystal ink to add color on the right side of the card (apply the color darker on the outer right edge, and lighten the color as you work towards the center). Stamp the Kindred Spirits large flower stamp randomly across the card front as shown. Stamp the Kindred Spirits leaf swirl stamp 1½” even with the right and from the bottom.
- Use a cosmetic sponge to apply Flitter Glu to the right edge of card. Place Silver Metal Leaf over the Flitter Glu and use your fingers in a circular motion to rub off the excess Metal Leaf (save the excess for future projects).
- Working with one stamped image at a time, using Sea Crystal ink, stamp the Kindred Spirits solid flower randomly on the card as shown. Place Metal Leaf over the stamped image and use your fingers in a circular motion to rub off the excess (save excess for future projects). Repeat the process with smaller stamps until desired look is achieved.
- Stamp the Kindred Spirits pointed and small flower stamps randomly on the card as shown with StazOn® ink. Stamp Kindred Spirits “Sending Loving Thoughts” sentiment in the lower right corner 5/8” from the bottom.
- Cut 5”x1/4” (roughly 2 rows) Sky Blue Dazzling Diamond Sticker and place 1/8” from the bottom. Cut 5”x1/8” (roughly 1 row) Sky Blue Dazzling Diamond Sticker and place 1/8” from the top. Cut small 4 squares of Sky Blue Dazzling Diamond Sticker and place it in the center of the flowers as shown.