Spring is in the Air Card
By Lodell Halvorson
Designer's Tip: Paint Smooch Glitz over coordinating Smooch inks for added depth.
- Place your blank card with the fold to your left. Cover with Citrus purple words paper. Mat a 4"x5 1/4" piece of Citrus purple stripe paper on white cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered to the card.
- Stamp a spring tree with VersaMark ink and sprinkle with black embossing powder. Tap off the excess and set with a heat gun. Once the image has cooled, color in with Smooch inks in Lettuce, Plum Berry, Sassy Pink, and Pool Blue as shown.
- Trim white cardstock to 3"x3 1/2" and mat on Citrus blue paper with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the Citrus purple stripe paper, 1" from the top edge of card.
- Stamp "Spring is in the Air" with VersaMark ink on Citrus green paper and set with black embossing powder. Trim to 1 1/2"x3/4". Paint a small strip of white cardstock with the Sassy Pink and Plum Spice inks. Use the white strip of cardstock to mat the greeting with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the Citrus purple stripe paper, 3/4" from the bottom edge of the card.
- Tie a 6" piece of metallic pink ribbon into a bow. Zot to the upper left corner of the image as shown.