Thank You Card
By Debbie Samples
Designer Tip: Copper and gold on black will make this card pop!
- 1.Place the card with the fold on the left. Cover with Gold Metallic paper.
- Tape off the leaves of the stencil so just the flower is showing. Tape the stencil to a 4 7/8"x6" black cardstock. Spread copper embossing paste over the flower with a squeegee. Remove and wash the stencil. Remove the tape, and let the paste dry.
- Tape off the edges of the flower that is near the leaves. Place the stencil over the dry copper embossing paste, matching all the lines. Spread gold embossing paste over the leaf areas. Wash the stencil, remove the tape, and let the paste dry. Glue to the card front.
- Place the Dazzles as shown.
- Card Inside: Place the Dazzles on a 4"x5" gold metallic paper. Use glossy black embossing paste on just the stencil leaves, on the top and the bottom, as shown. Mat on black cardstock with 1/8" borders. Glue centered.