Thank you pastel card
By Ann Bernklau
- I start spraying on a full 8 1/2"x11" piece of white cardstock so I can cut which
- The stencils are so easy to use and so are the Smooch Spritzes!
- I love to layer different colors of Smooch Spritz to see what I can come up with.
- Place an 8 1/2"x11" sheet of white cardstock on newspapers or a craft sheet. Spritz a light layer of Mixed Berries over the sheet. Place the Butterflies stencil in the center and spritz with Tea Party towards the bottom left corner. Spritz Green Olive over the rest of the sheet. Let dry. Cut out a 6 1/2"x5" rectangle centered on the butterflies with a 1/4" space below the butterflies. Glue to card front with the fold on the top.
- Cut a 6 1/2"x1 1/4" piece of the spritzed Green Olive area on the sheet and mat on white cardstock with a 1/16" border. Glue to card 1 3/8" from the bottom.
- Place a strip of Zips across the center of the stripe and apply Icy Rainbow pink sheer ribbon. Glue Icy Rainbow pink grosgrain over the sheer ribbon.
- Cut a Bracket Label B from the Layered Labels Template out of white cardstock and print the "Thank You" greeting on it. Mat on cardstock spritzed with Mixed Berries, with a 1/8" border. Foam tape on the ribbon, 1" from the right. Tie 2 small knots of Icy Rainbow pink grosgrain and Zot to either side of the greeting.
- Inside: Place the Butterflies stencil on white cardstock and spritz heavily with Tea Party Smooch Spritz. Remove stencil and spritz with Mixed Berries. Let dry. Cut to 6 1/2"x4" and glue to the center. Cut another Bracket Label B from white cardstock and add the "Your one of a kind" greeting. Mat on cardstock spritzed with Tea Party, leaving a 1/8" border. Mat on a 2 1/2"x1 3/8" rectangle spritzed with Green Olive. Mat on white with a 1/16" border and glue to card 1" from the right and 1 3/4" from the bottom. Zot an Icy Rainbow pink grosgrain knot to the bottom of the greeting.