Vellum Trail Card
By Debbie Samples
Designer Tip: A vellum addition makes this card elegant.
- Fold the card base along the score line and stick the matching vellum trails sheet onto the back of the left flap, with Extra Sticky tape. Glue it close to the edge.
- Use Extra Sticky tape to add the clasp end to the opposite side of the vellum. Foam tape two narrow border pieces on either side of the vellum.
- Foam tape and glue three round toppers of your choice on the right side.
- Thread a ribbon through the clasp, and the right side, and tie a bow
- Glue the "Handmade" sign to the back.