With Sincere Sympathy Card
By Debbie Samples
Designer Tip: Black embossing powder adds striking contrast!
- Card front: Place a blank card with the fold on the top. Cover with black cardstock. Glue a 6"x4 7/8" Bohemian Dreams border paper with the border on the left bottom corner, centered. Glue a 6"x1/4" black cardstock 3/8" from the bottom. Glue a "X4 7/8" black cardstock " from the left edge.
- Stamp the large stamp on Bohemian Dreams tan/cream paper, with VersaMark ink. Dust with black embossing powder. Tap off the excess. Heat with a heat tool. Cut around the design, leaving a " border. Mat on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to a 4"x3" Bohemian Dreams green paper. Mat on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to a 5"x3" Bohemian Dreams purple paper. Mat on black cardstock with 1/8" borders. Glue to the card front.
- Cut a leaves and stem die-cut from black cardstock. Foam tape over the stamped image. Stamp and heat emboss leaves on Bohemian Dreams red, green, and purple papers. Use the matching cutting dies to cut them out. Glue one each on the matching leaves. Glue two extra ones on the bottom of the stem under the swirls.
- Stamp and heat emboss the sentiment on a 1 5/8"x5/8" Bohemian Dreams tan/cream paper. Glue to a black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Foam tape on the bottom left corner.
- Card inside: Mat a 5"x3 1/8" Bohemian Dreams tan/cream paper on black cardstock with 1/8" borders. Stamp and heat emboss two swirls as shown. Stamp and emboss three leaves in VersMark ink on three different Bohemian Dreams papers. Use cutting dies, or cut close to the stamped edge. Glue the two small ones, and foam tape the large one. Stamp and emboss the sentiment. Glue centered.