Shop | About Us | Contact Us

CHA + New Papers

The office is fairly quiet with many people out of town at the summer Craft and Hobby Association Trade Show (CHA) in Chicago this week or on vacation. It’s kind of exciting that we’re unveiling 84 new Paper Wishes products at the show…everything from holiday offering of new papers, Dazzles™, Papier Tole and stamps to new templates, paper packs and the Color Me™ Silver papers we showcased during the Stamp Camp Week of Webisodes last week.

Since they’re so great, I just can’t wait…I wanted to share sneak peak at some of what’s to come with one of our new product lines “Steampunk” and one of our new paper packs for holiday scrapbooking and card making, “Vintage Christmas”. Both have coordinating Scrapbooking Dazzles™ and Papier Tole, so creating something special will be oh, so easy! These product will be available at the end of August!

Steampunk Paper Pack

Steampunk Page

Vintage Christmas Paper Pack

Vintage Christmas Card

Putting up a trade show booth can be cumbersome, so I thought it might be interesting to see a before and after of how it happens…

HOTP Booth Before

HOTP Booth After

It’s lots of work, but fun to see the industry react and get excited about new things!

I also wanted to share that we have a winner for the blog sign-up giveaway!  Sharon, from Colorado, will soon be receiving her very own CraftGeek Roll It! It’s a fun tool to use to create unique borders or even draw…and last week, it was in the Paper Wishes top ten! Customer’s are really liking this one…maybe because it’s fun for all ages! Enjoy, Sharon..when you get it, let us know what you think about it by posting a comment on the blog.

Print Friendly
RSS Subscribe Subscribe Bookmark and Share

15 Responses to “CHA + New Papers”

1. Heather says:

LOVE the vintage Christmas paper pack! Can’t wait to have some of it!

2. mary helen politte says:

I can’t wait to get my hands on the new
    Christmas Vintage papers!!! They look gorgeous!

3. Sharon says:

Erin, I’m SO excited to have won the Roll It. I have several roller type stamps, and am looking forward to trying out this product too. I’ll have to get busy and make some cards soon : ^), get my Paper Wishes products used up, and buy more. I love so many of your products.

4. Michelle Walsh says:

PW papers are my biggest weakness, I’m loving those new look Christmas papers!!

5. Anna says:

I love the new Steampunk paper pack. Such a great vintage tech look. I am looking forward to seeing everything to go with it. Great job!!

• Erin says:

There seems to be a lot of excitement for it…I love the way the designers have mixed the vintage feel with modern photos to create a neat look!

6. Violet says:

I love, love, love that vintage Christmas paper! Cannot get enough paper it seems!

Congrats to the winner of the Roll it! Have fun.

*********
    Violet

7. kathyc/northcarolina says:

Oh! My! Goodness! That vintage Christmas paper is to die for! Y’all really hit a homerun with that one! Can’t wait!

8. Sharon says:

I got the pkg from Paper Wishes today, the prize I was chosen for for joining the blog. It is SO . . . inspiring. I can’t wait to sit and play with it, maybe tomorrow. It will be an interesting tool to use, and I already want to buy more Craft Geek products. Thanks again for picking me, however it was done.

9. Kim Niznik says:

You sure know how to feed us paper addicts!! I can’t wait for the vintage Christmas paper!

10. Liz92B says:

just to wish Paulette a happy birthday!!