New routine…New addition…

Greetings Everyone! Hope you are having a great week. It’s been a pretty busy week for myself. I have two boys, 17 and 9 and they are both back to school! For my household, it’s back to our crazy routine. Along with back to school, I’m also preparing for a new addition to our family!

Yes, you guessed it…I’m pregnant. Not only did I just start my new fabulous job, but I’m also preparing for a short maternity leave! We are due in less then a month, Oct 4th to be exact! And we are having…yep…3 for 3, a BOY!!! Couldn’t be more excited to see our new baby boy, but with him comes a lot to prepare for.

I’m a true crafter; I always turn every event into something that I can make for it. And being pregnant doesn’t slow me down one bit! I’ve been working on his room, and trying to find cute things too add to it. My oldest son said, MOM, don’t make it sooo girly, he’s a boy! I have a house full of boys…nothing girly is allowed in my house. 🙂 But I always manage to sneak a few items here and there!

Call me crazy, here is my short list of things that I’m working on for the baby….

• Baby Shower Invites – because store purchased ones are just a no-no with me!
  • Baby Announcements – I figured if I start now, I’d be ahead of the game!
  • Wall Art for his room
  • Baby Book

These are all works in progress…I have much to do before he is here! I’ll be sharing them once I have them all done! Meanwhile, I’d like to share some baby themed projects from our fabulous designers:

All of these projects are featured in our Project Gallery (simply click on project gallery and it will take you there). Make sure you bookmark it, for future project inspirations! Have a great week, and thanks for being apart of our Paper Wishes family! Please don’t forget to leave your comments of suggestions!

xo Cristina

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

14 Responses to “New routine…New addition…”

1. Carol J says:

Congratulations !

2. kathyc/northcarolina says:

Congrats, Cristina! As a mom of 3 boys (and two girls!) I can tell you how much fun it is. Our oldest was 13 when our youngest was born…and now that “baby” is about to turn 21! The years fly! Enjoy the ride, and enjoy playing with paper as you wait for your sweet new someone to arrive!

• Cristina says:

Thanks Kathy! Time sure does fly, it’s hard for me to believe that I have a Senior in High school and one on the way. But life is funny….brings us lots of little surprises 🙂 Have a great weekend!
      ~ Cristina

3. Becky Jo says:

Congratulations, Cristina! Can’t wait to see what you’ve been working on for the baby. Within the last year we have two new granddaughters in our family! I have had such fun doing their baby showers, party invitations, and all that goes with it!

• Cristina says:

Hi Becky Jo, Thank you! Yes I’ll definately be showing what I’m working on. I know it’s easy to get carried away with all the fun stuff for babies! LOL Have a great weekend!
      ~ Cristina

4. Pat Smith says:

Congratulations on your joy and on your lovely attitude. Enjoy him now and forever.

5. Congratulations and it sounds like the boys are fine with a new baby brother! I have 5 boys and 1 daughter and I think the boys were all easier. Besides, there are so many cute clothes for little boys these days…oh well, have to wait for more grandkids (I have 2 grandsons).

Can’t wait to see your projects – especially the wall art!

• Cristina says:

Penny – couldn’t agree with you more! There’s alot to choose for boys these days. I’ve choose my colors for his room, Lime Green and Navy Blue with white accents. I got tired of just the baby blue and now the baby blue with brown…LOL I’ll have them done within the next couple of weeks. Thanks for your support!

~ Cristina

6. Michelle Walsh says:

Cristina I had to laugh when I saw in your post that “life is funny….brings us lots of little surprises”, my house went from 1 smallie to 6 in five years…lots of surprises! lol Enjoy your new little bundle when he arrives they grow up so fast, looking forward to seeing all your projects because you have no excuse with the pw warehouse to draw from!!

• Cristina says:

Hi There Michelle,

Thank you, I will enjoy him! LOL and yes I know I really don’t have any excuse with all the supplies sitting in my back pocket!
      Have a great day! ~ Cristina