He Finally Arrived!

Emerson

After 275 days of being pregnant, I was blessed with a baby boy. Emerson entered into my world on Sunday, Oct 2nd at 9:47pm.

On Sunday, started as a normal day. Stan (our buyer) sent me a message on Facebook, asking ANYTHING YET? I answered, ugh nothing yet! And I explained that my midwife had told me to drink Raspberry tea, brewed from the leaves…and I told him I think I’ve drank my weight in this tea! And now I have to pee, every two seconds!!! LOL   Then my mom called me around 5pm to ask how everything was. I answered her kind of upset cause really nothing was happening.  As I was speaking to her on the phone, just chatting about the day I was sitting on my bed. Once I got off the phone, I decided to get up and go down stairs and it happened….MY WATER BROKE!

I made two calls, one to my midwife and one to my mom. My mom was at my house in seconds (she lives about 15mins from me). We got to the hospital to learn that Emerson was in a breach position. At that point, I knew I was going C-section. But he was worth it! I am soooo in love with my little boy!  He is such a good baby, and he loves to eat…A LOT!

I’m doing great…I’ve had a couple of set backs but for the most part I’m recovering well. I’m blessed with such a wonderful family and all my friends to help me around the house. I am bummed I missed out of Girlfriends Getaway, but I know Paulette will fill us all in soon!  But don’t worry I’m not going anywhere…after all HOTP is my home away from home!

~ Cristina

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

34 Responses to “He Finally Arrived!”

1. Dianne says:

as mom to 6 and gramma to 8, I can tell you this little guy is going to be a heart breaker! He is absolutely adorable! Congratulations!

2. Jeannie says:

Congratulations on a beautiful baby boy.

3. Kathleen says:

Congratulations! He is gorgeous.

4. Lynn G. says:

Congratulations..he is a beautiful baby !

5. Debbie Ford says:

He is beautiful. Congratulations. Enjoy, they grow fast

6. dawn says:

Congrats!!!! He is beautiful!

7. He is beautiful! Of course, not as beautiful as my babies – but beautiful! LOL

8. Monica Carlton says:

Congratulations! He’s a pretty baby! (only moms and grandmas can use “pretty” as a description of a newborn baby boy..hee..hee). So glad to hear you are healing well. What joy the little ones bring into our lives!

• Cristina says:

I know what you mean about the pretty 🙂 He is such a sweet baby…only a week old! Thank you Monica! And yes he is such a blessing…can’t help to be totally inlove with him!!! 🙂

9. Becky Jo says:

Cristina, he is so sweet! Congratulations!! I’m glad all went well for you. Hugs!!

10. Cheryl says:

Congrats, Christina! He looks older than a newborn and VERY cute. 🙂

11. Diane Young says:

He is absolutely beautiful – congratulations!

12. Lynnette says:

What a sweetheart! Enjoy him when he is little because they grow up fast and take lots of pictures of him and your family. Congratulations! Lynnette

• Cristina says:

Aww thank you Lynnette, I will enjoy him…tons! My oldest, Antonio is turning 18 on the 14th of this month…so I know all about them growing up fast! Thanks for all the warm wishes. 🙂

13. Sweet and gorgeous, a future lady killer for sure! Congratulations! May you both be happy forever.

14. Gayle says:

Congratulations Christina on a beautiful healthy baby boy!!! I was so excited with each and every birth of my 3 now grown children;so enjoy the new little one..Emerson was also born on my birthday-I am a little bit older than him though-LOL.Best of luck-Gayle

15. Ellen Schlagel says:

Congratulations Christina! Emerson looks very cute and cuddly! Enjoy him and cherish every minute this time! Babies grow so quickly, it’s amazing!

16. Susan says:

Congratulations on your handsome new son. He’s definitely a keeper!

17. Angela says:

Cristina, I’m so happy to see that your pregnancy went so well and you have a new little boy to welcome into your family! Great to see you at HOTP too!