Greetings! We are 17 days away from Christmas! Are you ready? LOL I know – I haven’t started either! Well don’t be stressed, sometimes we work better under presser. At least thats what I keep repeating to myself so I don’t go totally crazy! Here’s a funny little recipe, in the “Spirits of the Holidays”!
1 cup water
1 cup of sugar
4 large eggs
2 cups dried fruit
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup brown sugar
1 gallon whiskey
- Sample the whiskey to check for quality.
- Take a large bowl. Check the whiskey again to be sure it is of the highest quality.
- Pour one level cup and drink.
- Turn on the electric mixer; beat 1 cup butter in a large, fluffy bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon sugar and beat again.
- Make sure the whiskey is still OK. Cry another tup. Turn off mixer.
- Break 2 legs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit.
- Mix on the turner.
- If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers, pry it loose with a drewscriver.
- Sample the whiskey to check for tonsisticity.
- Next, sift 2 cups of salt. Or something, Who cares.
- Check the whiskey.
- Add one table. Spoon. Of sugar or something.
- Whatever you can find.
- Grease the oven. Turn the cake tin to 350 degrees.
- Don’t forget to heat off the turner.
- Throw the bowl out of the window.
- Check the whiskey again.
- Go to bed.
Who the heck likes fruitcake anyway?
In the spirit of the kitchen….some fun things from our catalog all about the kitchen and some projects for more ideas!
Make fabulous cooking-themed pages, stress-free—and for about a buck a page! This value-packed kit contains all you need to make sweet recipe pages, barbecue or cooking layouts. Because all the high-quality papers and embellishments are designed to coordinate perfectly, you save tons of time.
Vintage postcards! This cool kit from Crafty Secrets contains gorgeous supplies for making antique-style postcards and other papercrafts. You’ll have 6 large postcard-sized images, 12 smaller images and 18 ivory chipboard pieces to glue them to. You’ll also get a 3”x2.75” set of 10 matching stamps! Create vintage-inspired postcards, artist trading cards, wall hangings, a garland, ornaments, keepsakes, or use them on scrapbook pages and cards.
Cute Little Portfolio designed by LeNae Gerig Click on the image to see how it was created!
Whether you’re making it as a gift or preserving your family recipes, this whimsical book is perfect for holding treasured recipes. The square sarabinder™ is sturdy enough to last through years of handling and use. And all the bright Twitterpated supplies make it cheerful, while the cardstock cut-outs add a nostalgic feeling to the book. Be sure to decorate the dividers and envelopes, too. You’ll enjoy using this book for years to come—and you’ll get all these supplies for less when you purchas the entire set!
Kitchen embellishments! Perfect for recipe books, scrapbooking pages or cards! Click on the pic to find out all the information or to find projects!
Hope you all enjoy your Fruit Cake 😉 Happy Holidays!