Paper Wishes Staff Easter Egg Hunt!

Every year Hot Off The Press/Paper Wishes holds an Easter Egg hunt for its employees! Here are some pictures of this year’s fun! It was a little cold out, but we were all happy it wasn’t raining!

group

HOTP/Paper Wishes staff getting ready to hunt for eggs!

group2

I think I see the Easter Bunny!

The hunt is on!!!

The hunt is on!!!

Looking very carefully...

Looking very carefully…

Our Catalog Queen, Victoria found the difficult-to-find wooden bunny!

Our Catalog Queen, Victoria, found the “Starbucks” bunny!

jarveys

Mike and Paulette Jarvey enjoying the Easter fun!!!

Below are some of the employee comments that were shared:

“Thanks so much for the fun egg hunt! I didn’t have to hurt anyone this year so that was good.” – LeNae, Design Team

“I sacrificed fun for the team…cuz I’m like that. There were three calls that would have gone to voice mail and we don’t want that!” – Melissa, Customer Service

“THANK YOU it was fun!!” – Debbie, Design Team

So a big THANK YOU goes to Mike and Paulette Jarvey (and to our Fun Committee)! I feel lucky to work for a company that places such a high value on employee happiness and fun! Be sure to visit our blog next week for a new technique, a new project and more inspiration to fuel your creativity! Have a beautiful weekend, and I wish you all a Happy Easter!

Michelle Gustafson

Paper Wishes Blog

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

6 Responses to “Paper Wishes Staff Easter Egg Hunt!”

1. Jane says:

Looks like fun – nice to work for a company like that! Just the chance to spend a little time outside in that beautiful Spring setting with the blossoming trees must have been lovely. Happy Easter!

2. Jessica Germain says:

Wonderful company. From start to finish. I missed my birthday video this year because my Kindle couldn’t play it. I was very disappointed. But I can watch the webisodes again. Yippy!Thanks for sharing. Hugs Jess.
    P.S. what was the Starbucks bunny? Please share!

3. Michelle says:

This is just the best company for so many reasons!! I SO wish I lived close enough to visit, and meet Paulette and the staff, I feel like I have known everyone for years, because I have!! Paulette brining her little Grand daughter onto the webisode was so cute, having and Easter Egg Hunt is just wonderful, I wish I could have joined in!! I LOVE all of the products, all of the webisodes, and am thrilled that Paper Wishes is a part of my life!! Thank you to everyone who makes Paper Wishes so special!!

4. Ruth Ann Smith says:

Happy Easter to all of you. It looks like everyone had so much fun. What an incredible company to work for, but it looks like it isn’t all work and that is wonderful. Blessings to Paper Wishes.

5. Diane Lynne C. says:

What great fun! Lucky employees, wonderful company and great president! Where do I send my resume! LOL. Easter Blessings to all. Thank you Paper Wishes for all the webisode, samples and great products that you bring to your customers. You have a user friendly website and your shipping department is super fast. From a very satisfied VIP.

6. Michelle Gustafson says:

Thank you so much – all of you!! It is indeed a special place to work! Jessica, the Starbucks bunny is tough to find due to it’s color, but its finder received a Starbucks gift card.

Some of us also found photocopies of a chocolate rabbit, which got you a real chocolate rabbit at the end! Our Easter bunnies are so clever here… 🙂