Final Update: Paper Wishes LIVE Schedule!!!

banner-20150512-1

Happy Friday to everyone!!! Due to Memorial Day, today’s our last working day before Paper Wishes LIVE so it’s going to be busy! We’ll be going over all the final details and getting lots and lots of BRAND NEW products and projects ready to show you. And when I say lots and lots, I mean it’s going to be like a webisode x10. We did our final test run yesterday, and there was definitely a sense of excitement in the air! Now we just need Sara and our special guest to arrive ;)! Below you’ll find the final schedule.

(Note: All times are Pacific Standard Time)

9 am—10 am: PREMIERE: New Inside/Out Cards from Hot Off The Press!
(plus Vellum Magic, Double-Stick Dazzles™ stickers, Fancy Feathers Collection)

10 am—10:30 am: Break

10:30 am—11:30 am: PREMIERE: New Templates & New Dazzles™ from Hot Off The Press
(plus Never-Before-Seen Dazzles™, Father’s Day Special)

11:30 am—noon: Break

12 pm—1 pm: PREMIERE: New Die-Cut Cards & New Embossing Folders from Hot Off The Press
(plus Sara Naumann’s Mixed Media Made Easy DVD, and Special Guest with a Special Kit!)

We realize that many of you may be busy or at work on Tuesday, so YES—the Paper Wishes LIVE hourly segments will be recorded and available for viewing later in the day. We’ve got you covered! Can’t wait to see you all at PaperWishes.com for Paper Wishes LIVE on Tuesday starting at 9am PST/12pm EST!

Michelle Gustafson

Paper Wishes Blog

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

10 Responses to “Final Update: Paper Wishes LIVE Schedule!!!”

1. Rose says:

Looking forward to this, glad we can pick it up later as I won’t be able to watch it all live. So looking forward to seeing Sara again. She was your partner, Paulette, when I first started watching pw.

2. Valerie Breingan says:

Omgoodness , this is torture , lol I’m literally counting the minutes.This show will be phenominal . Hugs everyone .

• Michelle Gustafson says:

Haha, hang in there, Valerie! Looks like you are staying busy though – maybe to make the time fly by? Nice shutter card!

3. Pat Smith says:

Thanks so much! I hope you all have as much enjoyment in the presentation as your viewers will all have in watching.

4. Michelle says:

This is going to be so much fun to watch, but so bad for my wallet!! All of these things sound wonderful, I REALLY love the card templates, and their home is right on my desk so that I can reach for them when I am making a card!! I hope this is a fun event for everyone, and know that your hard work is appreciated!!

5. Patti Jo says:

Oh My Gosh! I can’t stand the waiting. It is like waiting for Santa to come. I already have my PC set up for my big screen TV and on timer. I will be sitting on my couch with a cup of coffee and already to go. I can’t wait to see everything and everyone. Please make sure to tell them all to “Breathe”!
    Have fun with it. Don’t panic. It will be alright.
    Thank you for everything you bring to us.

6. Jo Ann says:

Ahhh… I just discovered yet another GOOD REASON to enjoy my retirement! I can be at home on the 26th and enjoy this live event!! I am excited.

7. Ruthie says:

Wow was blown away with the live feed, but had to pick my granddaughter up from school mid-way and ended up with a low tire on my car, so had to go get it fixed.???? sure hope I can view the rest of it here soon.