Hey California! We’re Coming To You!

Hot Off The Press is hitting the road to join the Paper Crafting & Stamping Expo in Santa Clara, CA on August 7th & 8th! We’ll also be at the Ontario, CA show on October 23rd & 24th.  Come say hello to Paulette’s son, Adam (the one with the long beard)! You’ll see some incredible HOTP products in person plus there will be brilliant new project ideas as always!

2015-06-09 12.36.25 pm

Pre-registration is now open to reserve your spot at Santa Clara show—click here for all the details!

Pre-register for the Ontario show starting August 31st! More information is available here.

Even more exciting? I’ve got tickets to both events that I’ll be giving away! Sign up here to be notified of new blog posts because soon I’ll be announcing how you can win free admission for you and a friend! So stay tuned—don’t miss out on this chance to renew your inspiration, learn new and wonderful techniques, and connect with other papercrafters who share our passion!

Michelle Gustafson

Paper Wishes Blog

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

6 Responses to “Hey California! We’re Coming To You!”

1. Janet Miles says:

Looking forward to going to Santa Clara! Great to see you will be there. My FAVORITE place to shop! Hope you have some great deals for us.

2. Paul Ann says:

Hip, hip, hooray! My favorite place for inspiration and techniques is coming to my favorite place to buy materials! Can’t wait. Hope you will consider teaching classes in the future.

3. Valerie Breingan says:

Ohhhhh,I wish,I wish,You were coming to Florida.Don’t matter I still have my online,hehe

4. Diane Lynne C. says:

Wish you were coming to Pennsylvania! Maybe in future?

5. laura says:

Missouri is nice in the Fall or Spring. Come visit us! Hey, where’s the one day deal? I was surprised when I woke up this morning & there was no new deal.

• laura says:

My bad. The one day deal DID come to me in an email. It wasn’t on the main Paper Wishes page as normal, but there is a deal, so just check your email.