Meet Paper Wishes’ Surprising Summer Interns!

The dog days of summer are nearly upon us, and summer can be a busy time here at Paper Wishes! With new catalogs coming out, new webisodes being filmed and preparations starting for Girlfriends Getaway, it seems like we can always use a little extra help around here!

Thankfully, today we had some extra support from some wonderful individuals. These individuals are not afraid of hard work, but they also love to play hard. We might find them occasionally napping around the office, but they are just too darn sweet to get in trouble for it! So we’d like all of our Paper Wishers to meet these “helpers” :).

Name: Eva
Job Title: Warehouse Leadperson’s Assistant
Special Skills: Supervising and barking out orders.

Eva

Name: Wiley
Job Title: Art Director’s Assistant
Special Skills: Seeks out sources of fun. Likes to meet and greet!

Wileysmall

Name: Gus
Job Title: Accounting Assistant
Special Skills: Guarding important files. Crunching numbers. And doggie treats.

Gus

Name: Princess
Job Title: Customer Service Assistant
Special Skills: Keeping a cool head. Being a friend.

Princess

So as you can see, we should have plenty of support from our new interns. It’s going to be a great summer!!! I just need to stock up on more doggie treats ;-).

empty treats

Oh no—the treats are almost gone!

Have a great day!

Michelle Gustafson
Paper Wishes Blog

PS–Stay tuned for brand new projects coming this week!

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

17 Responses to “Meet Paper Wishes’ Surprising Summer Interns!”

1. Valerie Breingan says:

Awwww,I wish my orders would come from them.Adoreable friends.I love seeing animals on the job and at the workplace . More companies need this policy,days become way less stressed.Sincerely ????????????????AN ANIMALS LOVER

2. Linda McCool says:

I have always loved Paper Wishes but even more now that I see your fur babies at work. Way to go!

3. Michelle Orsborn says:

What a neat place to work, I just love Paper Wishes!! I SO wish I could go to the Girlfriends Getaway!! I would LOVE to meet Paulette Jarvey, and Gail, and the other Paper Wishes people, I just know it would be so fun, it is just SO FAR AWAY from Michigan. I wish that it could be taped, so that those that can’t go, can at least watch it. I think that would be fun, do you think that is an idea that can be thought about before the getaway?? I know you could not tape the whole day, but part of the day? I believe it will be as close as I would ever be able to get to going, and I would love to share in the activities. I also know that you offered the Girlfriends Getaway Package for sale last year, if you taped the crafts part, those that purchased the packets could craft along with everybody that was there at the getaway, but from their homes!! Please think about this, I bet there are a lot of people like me who would love to be apart of this, but for one reason or another can’t be. Thank you for listening, and for all that YOU do to make Paper Wishes so special!!

• Michelle Gustafson says:

Michelle, I think that would be a really fun addition to the DVD! I’ll pass your idea along. Thanks! 🙂

4. Patti Jo says:

Thank you letting us meet your new interns. Looks like the have a WUFF job. Here hee hee.

5. Tina Van Eick says:

Love that you get to take your animals to work. I’m blessed to work from home so I get all the fur loving I need through out the day. They are a great ‘help’ aren’t they!

6. Jessica says:

This is a place I would have loved to work! Crafty goodies, and great interns! And you send us great birthday emails too. There should be more companies like yours! Pauline should give lessons. Thanks Y’all.
    Hugs, Jess

7. Deborah Boyette says:

I love Paper wishes…..even more so now. I am such an animal lover and I see some very happy “FurBabies”. Can’t wait to see more of them ! They can sell me anything !

8. Cynthia S says:

Love the addition of summer interns. This is just one more example of a ‘personal’ shopper! And another reason to fall in love with Paperwishes and Hot Off The Press folks. Thank you for keeping it all real. I wish I could travel cross country for the Girlfriends Getaway…traveling from North Carolina while caretaking for a 93 year old Mom just isn’t possible right now. Record on tape and/or DVD??? Thank you again for all that you bring to us!

9. Addie says:

Wonderful assistants in different departments. I have to note this for our organization –another take on diversity. And that Princess –what a great shot. That lady is not to be messed with!

10. Suzanne Seabrook says:

My Casey (Bichon) would love to apply for a job with HOTP…he feels he is well qualified as he already has a lot of experience with HOTP products. He is not quite sure which area he would fit the best but knows “guarding anything ” would not be good as he is just to friendly (would probably give away everything for a scratch). Maybe he could help in the design area as he has some ideas for doggy dies and stamps and maybe a few kitty ones. Anyway he certainly enjoyed seeing all the other canine helpers. He knew HOTP had great products and now he knows they are a fantastic company in other areas

• Michelle Gustafson says:

Awwwww, so sweet!!! I can just see him doing a webisode with Paulette and Gail! Thanks for the great comment, Suzanne!

11. lis says:

I love your assistants. I have one too – her name is Miss lovely. She is a black kittie and helps me search the internet (ahem…)

Lis