Flipping through July’s issue of Scrap & Stamp Arts, I came across something wonderfulโ€”new cards from Sara Naumann featuring HOTP’s Postcards stamp set! Talk about a win-win! In the article, Sara shares her technique for painting with pigment ink. And it’s not just a good read – the projects are wonderful too! Here’s a peek at two of her cards that were featured:

cd2

Sara Naumann, Scrap & Stamp Arts (July 2015)

Sara Naumann, Scrap & Stamp Arts (July 2015)

Sara Naumann, Scrap & Stamp Arts (July 2015)

Gorgeous! I know I’ve said it before, but I really enjoy Sara’s “light & bright” style, and I’m especially in love with the contrast on her second card! Below is a look at the stamp set that was used:

1141.cat

The postcards are so lovely and detailed, and all the little accent stamps are perfect for adding your final touches. Be sure to check out Sara’s article to learn more about painting with pigments, and to see the rest of her cards! And for even more ideas, watch our webisode featuring this stamp set, below. You’ll see a great idea for using them on a scrapbook page as well!

For me, it’s always exciting to see what others are creating! If you’re feeling as inspired as I am, just pick up your Postcards stamps, some Artful Watercolor scrapbooking paper and July’s issue of Scrap & Stamp Arts (on sale now!), and you’ll be ready to go! Take care!

Michelle Gustafson

Paper Wishes Blog

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

10 Responses to “New HOTP Stamp Set Featured In Scrap & Stamp Arts Magazine With Projects From Sara Naumann”

1. Sara says:

Thanks, Michelle! So glad you liked the cards…I adore those Postcard stamps! ๐Ÿ™‚ Sara

2. Valerie Breingan says:

Yaaaay!!!ITS WORTH BY FAR.HOTP MAKES SOME O THE MOST GORGEOUS STAMPS OUT IN THE INDUSTRY.THERE DETAILED IS IMPECCABLE .

3. Michelle Orsborn says:

Hot Off The Press also has a FOUR page spread in Papercraft Essentials issue 119, featuring the Welcome Home stamp set!! There are five card examples, and one large page featuring 7 card templates and die cut cards, I think that is pretty impressive!!! I LOVE opening a favorite craft magazine, and finding my favorite craft company!! I live in Michigan, but the UK has some of the best card making magazines, so I buy them. I just thought I would share this with you!!

• Michelle Gustafson says:

Wow, thank you for sharing!!! I get excited too whenever I see Hot Off The Press products being featured!

4. Georgia says:

Love these!! So beautiful and classy. Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Diane Lynne C. says:

I, too, get excited too whenever I see Hot Off The Press products being featured in a craft magazine!

6. Carolyn B says:

WOW!! This is the first time I have been on the website and watching the tuitoral had a lot of new information for me and I love all the stamps.
    Great Job Ladies.