Vellum Magic Kit Update With Video Link

popblog-01

I know many of you have purchased our incredible Vellum Magic Kit, but didn’t receive the video link! We’re sorry that this happened, but don’t worry! Here’s the video link—just click below!

Click here to view the Vellum Magic DVD.

Feel free to copy the link into you web browser at home—if you bookmark it, you will always be able to come back and watch the Vellum Magic video as many times as you like! This link will also be available on the Vellum Magic product page! And more good news—you will also find new Vellum Magic project ideas there as well!

So take a few minutes to watch the video. You’ll get to learn some of Paulette’s best vellum techniques and tips! Happy Friday! 😀

Michelle Gustafson

Paper Wishes Blog

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

14 Responses to “Vellum Magic Kit Update With Video Link”

1. Patti Jo says:

Thank you very much Michelle. You are AWESOME!
    Have a great weekend.
    Patti Jo.

2. Linda Holt says:

Thank you so much!!! Love this “Kit” and the link is OH SO HELPFUL!

3. Tami Elliott says:

Hey Michelle,
    I sent an email to customer service shortly after this kit aired on PW Live and got no reply – as a VIP in my last package I received the vellum from the kit. I was not aware there were Dazzles that went with the kit. In my search to find them, as they were not included in the VIP package, they are only available with the kit – why would I purchase another kit . .. . Was this an error/oversight in packaging?

4. Pat says:

Hi Michelle,
    Frustration has been replaced with excitement. The Vellum Magic DVD arrived this morning, and I watched the whole thing. Every project is beautiful. Thank you for the DVD. I think I will do a scrapbook page first.

Pat D

• Michelle Gustafson says:

Yay!!! So happy your DVD arrived – the projects are wonderful, aren’t they! I hope you enjoy creating your own “vellum magic!” Have a Happy 4th, Pat!

5. Pat says:

I have a beautiful building for crafts, sewing, and my doll collection.I need to get started on a project. We are going to celebrate the 4th with homemade ice cream at church. Thank you for your help.
    Wishing you a Happy 4th,
    Pat D

6. Vicki Montgomery says:

Hi, love the vellum set but cannot get the video to play on my computer. I had called Paper Wishes and she sent a new one and it still wont play. Any ideas to help me. I would love to see what you can do with the vellum. Thank you.

Vicki M

• Michelle Gustafson says:

Hi Vicki! So sorry you’re having trouble. I’m going to email you with our Video Help info! If you don’t see my email, check your Spam Folder. Thanks for commenting! 🙂

7. Vicki Montgomery says:

Thank you for your help. My husband down loaded the Adobie flash again for me and it worked. Looking forward to making some cards and scrapbook pages. Thank you again.

• Michelle Gustafson says:

Yay, you’re very welcome! I’m so glad it was a (relatively) easy fix!

For anyone else who may be having problems playing the Vellum Magic video, here is some Video Help info:

The Adobe Flash browser plugin is required to play video. We have included the plugin in the adobe directory of this disk. You can also download the latest version from Adobe’s web site.

If you already have the Adobe Flash browser plugin installed, please try re-installing it (see previous point).

If you continue having problems, please contact us.