Video Tutorial: Cardmaking Using Wildflowers Cutting Die With Sara Naumann

Hi everyone! It’s Friday and today’s my birthday!!! So to celebrate? I’m proofing the first pages of our upcoming Paper Wishes catalog! I know, I know… going a little wild here!

However, I just had to take a quick moment to share this video from Sara Naumann’s YouTube channel. Yesterday, Sara showed how to create a beautiful, mixed-media card using Hot Off The Press’ Wildflowers cutting die, along with Izinks and one of my favorite new products, Stick It adhesive sheets. Take a minute to watch—I just love how Sara doesn’t hesitate to dive right in and experiment with inks and paints and pigments of all sorts… so fun & inspiring!

You can check out Sara’s blog for Studio SN, here:

studiosn

I hope that watching this now has you racing for your craft table! Have a great weekend everyone, and I hope you all get the chance to do a little creating of your own! In parting, I’d like to share this quote that reminds me of myself today! 😀

birthdayquote

Cheers!

Michelle Gustafson

Paper Wishes Blog

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

19 Responses to “Video Tutorial: Cardmaking Using Wildflowers Cutting Die With Sara Naumann”

1. Mary says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!

2. laura says:

Happy Birthday

3. Kathy Meyers says:

Love, love this video!!

4. Faye Thompson says:

Thank you, Sara. Watched all of your Paper Wishes Webisodes. Always enjoyed your work and missed you when you left. Glad to have found you and your work again.
    Nice work on the card.

5. Sara says:

Happy birthday, Michelle! Thanks for your sweet words! I’m so glad you liked the video and hope our other Paper Wishers do too! xSara

6. Cynthia S says:

Happy Belated Birthday, Michelle!
    (Mine is the 17th!)

7. Patti Jo says:

Michelle, you are to funny! And a very late Happy Birthday! I hope you had a grand time! Myself, when my birthday comes around….it becomes MY BIRTHDAY…MONTH. See the logic there…instead of only getting one special day, it is 31 days of celebrating! There is a method to my madness. Hun, you look like your 18.
    Tell me a secret….when does the next catalog coming out? I love the new cat stamps that came out. It has always been dogs stuff. I am not a dog person probably came from a Doberman Pincher bite me on my face when I was 4. One tooth went into one inch below my eye.
    I love Sara Naumann. I follow her. She makes everything look so easy, but then when I try I have paint every where. LOL.
    Out of all the web sites out there Paperwishes is my all time favorite. Is everyone funny and great to work for? I would love, love, to come to the Girlfriends get away. But I live to far away. Oh geez I am jabbering….I am privileged to wish a beautiful, talented, lady I get to celebrate your day you were born. A day to remember,ber. Hugs and appreciation for all you do.

8. Carol J says:

Michelle: I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!

9. Toni McKelley says:

Sara, love this card, and the technique was great. Can’t wait to try it for myself. I have the die and you know I have to make one. Just need to get the Izinc!
    thanks for a great video!

10. Elise Mungovan says:

So glad to see you back working with Paper Wishes! This is a beautiful card and not too difficult to do. Love it.

11. Marge Norris says:

This was really good information. Sara is a good speaker which is nice because so many people making videos now keep saying “I’ll just GO AHEAD” over and over. So this was refreshing. I love seeing new products shown too. Thank you so much.
    Marge Norris

12. Glo says:

Thank you, I really enjoyed your tutorial and I will subscribe.