Paulette’s Birthday Surprise!

happybday

Happy Birthday, Paulette!!!

SURPRISE!!!

Monday was Paulette’s birthday and Sandy, our VP of Operations who you can see standing behind Paulette, organized a surprise celebration! Hot Off The Press employees hid in the lunchroom, ready to shout out a big, “SURPRISE!!!!” to a completely unsuspecting, wonderfully shocked Paulette.

Yep, the web team is ready to party!

Yep, the web team is ready to party!

IMG_5242

Of course—a handmade card, signed by all!

IMG_9497

Chocolate for all!

Sharing moments like these makes it feel like a true “Paper Wishes family.” Everyone enjoyed the large assortment of treats (thank you, Sandy)!  Happy Birthday, Paulette! Here’s to a fantastic year filled with new adventures and amazing memories!

Michelle Gustafson

Paper Wishes Blog

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

26 Responses to “Paulette’s Birthday Surprise!”

1. Elaine O says:

Belated Happy Birthday to you Paulette. Wishin you many, many more. Elaine and Ron Ocker

2. Earlene Green says:

Happy Birthday Paulette and many more is my wish for you. Thank you for all the beautiful things to use in my scrapbooking. I would purchase almost everything in the catalog if my budget would allow 🙂 Thanks again

3. Diana says:

Happy Birthday Paulette !!!!!

4. Debbie says:

Happy Birthday Paulette! It looks like a wonderful place to work!

5. Janie Rinta says:

Happy Birthday Paulette!!! May your day be as wonderful as you are 🙂

6. Diane Lynne C says:

Looks like a fun time and there was chocolate, too! Happy Birthday, Paulette and many more!

7. Joan Cornell says:

It’s wonderful to see all the various Paper Wishes people. Especially enjoying the special parts of each others lives such as Mike’s Retirement, Paulette’s Birthday and there must be others or else they don’t make it to the website….

Wishing Paulette a very Happy Birthday!

Wishing happy Days and Sunshine for all the other PaperWishes people!

8. happy late birthday to you paulette. love your store

9. LB says:

Just want to wish Paulette a Happy B-Day.
    Hope you have a great day,

10. Connie Minnich says:

Hi, Paulette. One of my favorite belated birthday rubber stamps (by Steve Fadie) says: A person should celebrate their birthday for as many days as possible. Which is why I delayed sending you this wish for as many days as possible. Have a Wonderful Year (and keep the Hunkydory coming) !!

11. Elise Mungovan says:

Happy Birthday, Paulette!
    Hope you are having a great Birthday week!

12. Jeannie Brown says:

Happy, Happy Birthday Paulette! Thanks for sharing the party Michelle! I became disabled 1 1/2 years ago and am going through the process for disability. I miss being able to get more things but I am thankful for all I bought while I was working and able to stock up! Wish you all the best, Jeannie

13. Di Brown says:

Hi Paulette,
    I hope you had the happiest of days and that it continues ALL week, love your products but the A$ is against us at the moment, hopefully it will pick up soon.

14. Carline Marsh says:

Happy Birthday Paulette. Looks like you had a great celebration. Love your prodects and always have a list for another. Keep up the webisodes. I can’t wait for the next one. I am a VIP member and the service receive is great. I appreciate and love the goodies you send me. Have a great year
    Carline.

15. Bonita says:

Happy Birthday. You are 27 Years old , like I am 110 LBs.
    May you be healthy and your heart young.
    Bonnie

16. Cynthia S says:

Happy birthday Paulette!

17. sharon r. says:

Happy birthday, Paulette! Have a great year.

18. Vicki T. says:

Happy Birthday!! Hope it was a great one and you have an even better year.

19. Vicki says:

Paulette, Happy your day!! Belated. Hope you were able to do something
    great for your day.

20. Jackie G says:

Missed it. Hope it was the greatest. Happy belated birthday Paulette. Many many more!!!!

21. Marge says:

Hope you had a super birthday, I was out camping so missed your day.
    Happy Belated birthday. Marge xx

22. Carolyn Noel says:

A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I so look forward to seeing a Paper Wishes message in my email….something new to spend my money on!

23. Ann says:

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a very talented lady. Thank you for all you do. You always make my day.

24. Glo says:

You are loved, Paulette!

25. Bonnie says:

Happy Belated Birthday Paulette, hope you have many more

26. Yacon Root says:

Fantastic Blog. Very much enjoyed reading.