Serenity Scrapbooking Collection + Project Ideas for Fall Crafting!

Autumn is quickly approaching, and I can almost smell those pumpkin lattes!

With fall practically here, Hot Off The Press’ release of the Serenity Scrapbooking Collection is perfectly timed. The rich colors are perfect for autumn, and the motif works beautifully for feminine and masculine cards! The level of detail in the artwork gives this set an elegant, natural look.

Serenity also features some gorgeous, bird-themed items. I’ve loved birds since my college Ornithology class, so I’m definitely excited to bring a few feathered friends into my crafting! Just take a look…

Serenity Collection: Double-Sided Scrapbooking Papers

4244-array

serenitydazzlesstickers

Serenity Dazzles™ Stickers

seerenitypapertole

Serenity Paper Tole

prettybirdsmallstamps

Pretty Bird Small Stamps

birdsembossingfolder

Birds On A Branch Embossing Folder

birdsstencil

Birds on a Branch Stencil

Now onto the best part—project ideas!

“Love” Center Step Card by LeNae Gerig

Designer’s Tip: The green leaves paper from the Serenity Paper Pack is among my favorites. Bright and cheery, it mixes well with any theme.

serenity-card-LG

Supplies:

Blessings Card by LeNae Gerig

Designer’s Tip: Place your card with the fold on the left and cover the front with Serenity green leaves paper. Tear the top and bottom edges of 3″ wide blue/green leaves paper and ink edges. Glue across the card center and ink your card edges. Assemble the Serenity Paper Tole label with bird using foam tape and glue to the card front. Zot™ leaves and flowers around the Paper Tole bird, as shown. Place Serenity Scrapbooking Dazzles™ leaves among the flowers, the greeting and border as shown. Embellish border with Copper Jewel Dazzles™.

blessingsserenitycard

Supplies:

Thank you for visiting our blog—I hope you enjoyed these projects, and are feeling inspired to go forth and craft! Have a wonderful weekend. 🙂

Michelle Gustafson

Paper Wishes Blog

By the way—if you want matching die-cuts, snag a Nature’s Walk Artful Card Kit! It includes these 49 stunning die-cuts along with seven 8.5″x11″ papers and 25 cut-outs that perfectly coordinate with Serenity!

07280.4-Bird 07280.3-Flower 07280.2-Nature

To see the rest of Nature’s Walk, check out this previous post: Up Close Look: Nature’s Walk Artful Card Kit!

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

8 Responses to “Serenity Scrapbooking Collection + Project Ideas for Fall Crafting!”

1. Bevwrly says:

Where is Ann? She just sAid that was her last Simply Ann. Is she still in Oregon? does she still work for you? Please bring her back And Also have Sara Naumann do some week of webisodes; it would be a refreshing change. Thanks

• Michelle Gustafson says:

Hi Beverly! It’s true, Ann has recently accepted a new job and will be leaving Paper Wishes. I know she will surely be missed!

2. Cindy Haselip says:

i was just wondering if you will begin to carry Project Life type cards. There are many brands out there. I love HOTP and would love to see what you come up with. Or you could just carry other brands cards. I am very into PL now and am always looking for the perfect card. Thank You, Cindy
    PS. I will see you next Saturday.

• Michelle Gustafson says:

Hi Cindy! HOTP hasn’t gone down the Project Life road as of yet, but we do have a few “project life” sets available here. I agree though — I’d love to see what types our graphic designers would come up with! And I”m so glad you’ll be joining us on Saturday — I can’t believe that GFG is almost here!!! 😀

3. Toni McKelley says:

Love these cards, and love this paper. Got it right away when the new catalog came out…and of course, never get enough of Paper Wishes. This new paper is exactly what it says…Serene! Beautiful designs, as usual. You are the best.

4. Cecilia Gyory says:

Can she still do a week of webisodes in her copious free time with a 2 year old?

• Michelle Gustafson says:

Hi Cecilia! None are planned at this time — speaking from personal experience, I know how busy those 2 (and 3) year olds can keep you! Maybe I can talk her into an occasional guest post! 😉