Spoiler Alert! Get Ready for Girlfriends Getaway & See The Kits (Photo)!

***Spoiler Alert: If you are attending this year’s Girlfriends Getaway, and want to be surprised by the goodies in your kit DO NOT READ THIS POST! We photographed the kits today, and I just had to show you!

September is whizzing by, and it’s hard to believe that Girlfriends Getaway is this Saturday! That means we are wrapping up all the final touches to make this the best Girlfriends ever! This year we’re expecting a record 167 creative folks to join us at the Clackamas County Fairgrounds here in our wonderful hometown of Canby, Oregon for a full day of laughing, eating and most importantly, creating!

Click here to view a google map!

If you haven’t attended in the past, put this one on your bucket list! Attendees bring only a small cutting mat and a paper trimmer! We provide all the rest—all supplies, drinks, lunch, snacks, coffee, dessert and of course, Paulette.

Girlfriends Getaway is one of the few opportunities to meet Paulette and learn all of her tips and tricks in person. And if you watch the webisodes, you know that when it comes to paper crafting, she’s an expert! In addition to this, there are massive amounts of door prizes, freebies and giveaways.

One of last year’s winners trying to fit her very big prize in her very small car! 🙂

And the projects…. Each year Paulette chooses her favorite project ideas and craft products. She then incorporates the “best of the best” into your Girlfriends Getaway projects! It’s unbelievable fun and participants get to try all kinds of new techniques! We’re sold out for this year, but as I said before, put it on your list for next year!

GFG_14-25a

A stunning project from last year!

Now—are you ready for a sneak peek at this year’s Girlfriends Getaway 2015 Fabulous Kit?? Just take look below!

PW_15FALL.fillip-4010190.15.GFG-kit.pgf8

In addition to the more obvious items (paper packs, dazzles, stencils, etc), included in the kit are three colors of mica powders, two shades of Color Burst powders, ribbons, gilding flakes and lots, lots more! If you couldn’t make it to Girlfriends this year, here is some good news. You can order your very own Girlfriends Getaway 2015 Kit! It comes with a link to a video featuring Paulette leading you through all the projects—it’s the next best thing to actually attending! The kits will ship out in October, but you can sign up now to be notified when the kits are here (supplies are limited to 100 kits).

Girlfriends Getaway will be held at the Canby Fairgrounds on Saturday, September 19th, 2015 from 9am to 5pm. Doors open for registration at 8:30am and there is parking across the street. Please bring a paper trimmer—we will provide the all rest! Feel free to post any questions you may have, and I will get them answered.  And yes, there will be coffee. 🙂

See you soon!

Michelle Gustafson

Paper Wishes Blog

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

18 Responses to “Spoiler Alert! Get Ready for Girlfriends Getaway & See The Kits (Photo)!”

1. Betsy says:

….*sobbing*….that I don’t live closer to be able to go to this event! Hope everyone has a great time!!!!!

2. Patti Jo says:

I wish my health was better so I could attend. Maybe next year. Have a great time everyone.

3. laura says:

You should take this on the road. St Louis. Dallas. Cleveland. Atlanta. New York. They would all sell out.

• Janice says:

On the road sounds like an awesome idea but don’t forget Albuquerque/Rio Rancho, NM {New Mexico & yes we are part of the US} That would be awesome to be able to attend something like this close to home!

4. Diana says:

I wish I could attend this event, just so far away. Have fun girls. I will be thinking of you.

5. Diane Lynne C says:

Some year, PW will have to do a Getaway on the East Coast. The weather is nice out here in Sept and Oct. Sounds like a grand idea? Oh well…,, wishful thinking. Have a great time attendees!

• Michelle Gustafson says:

Thanks for your comment, Diane Lynne! I’ll let Paulette know her Paper Wishers would love an East Coast visit! Somehow, I bet she knows… 😉

6. Jo Ann says:

I totally agree with Dianne Lynne C.!!! If you come, I will go! Oh, how I wish I lived closer…

7. Dee says:

Will the DVD be available minus the rest of the kit for those of us who have succumbed to the hard sell tactics you folks use (i.e. webisodes, catalog, products) and thus have most if not all of the kit items?

Another suggestion. Getaway to Minnesota! (and I don’t mean the Twin Cities – there’s a lot more to the state than that area).

• Michelle Gustafson says:

Thank you for your comment, Dee! I passed your suggestion along to Paulette and she’s going to look into it! 😀

8. Kathy says:

I agree with everyone else wish I lived closer then i would be there. Everyone enjoy it for all the rest of us.

9. Connie Minnich says:

I am right there with Diane and Jo Ann – the East Coast is a fabulous place to be in the fall and I would so come to a PaperWishes Girlfriend Getaway if you were to have one out here.

10. Jolene Bowen says:

Me too Jo Ann! Everyone be safe and have a wonderful time this weekend!

11. Vicki says:

Have a great time everyone. Please consider San Diego, we would (I know
    a lot of folks that would ALL OVER San Diego County. Hope you will consider. Thanks for all you do………..
    Vicki

12. Penny D says:

I unfortunately had to cancel my place at this year’s getaway! I was one of the large group going from the message board forum but some health issues got in the way. I can’t wait for my kit to come though, Lori has me all taken care of to get it once it is ready.

If you couldn’t attend and you are signed up on the board, we are doing a little girlfriend’s non-getaway on Sunday starting at noon EST. We’ll be working on some projects, chatting, etc. I’m going to provide instructions on how to make this cute little chair. Please join us if you can!

• Michelle Gustafson says:

I’m so sorry to hear you won’t be joining us out here, Penny! But what a great alternative option! For those who haven’t checked out the message board before, it can be found here. Thanks for sharing :-D!

13. Sharon Christian says:

I agree with everyone else take this show on the road! Cleveland or Columbus would be close enough for me to attend. Have a good time.