The Girlfriends Are Here!

Yesterday Hot Off The Press & Paper Wishes welcomed sisters Karen Lacina and Jo-Anne Brintrup, who traveled all the way from Florida and New York to join us for our 2015 Girlfriends Getaway!

These fabulous ladies wanted to come here and meet Paulette, and the rest of the Paper Wishes family, so Paulette gave them the grand tour. They met Gail and the rest of our in-house designers, cameraman John, myself and I’m sure a host of others!

I just wanted to quickly share this great photo that Karen was kind enough to share with me. It was taken out in the studio where we film our webisodes, and it’s absolutely adorable!! <3

selfie

These ladies are loyal Paper Wishes VIPs with so much enthusiasm, both for creating and for all things Paper Wishes! Their excitement for Hot Off The Press & Paper Wishes was very touching to me, because we do work hard here to bring inspiring products and ideas to all our Paper Wishers! Thanks again ladies, you really made my day!

Now off to help set up for the big day! Happy Friday!

Michelle Gustafson

Paper Wishes Blog

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

12 Responses to “The Girlfriends Are Here!”

1. Janice says:

How sweet! I love Paper Wishes & would love to be able to come meet Paulette & everyone else! Lucky Ladies!!!

2. Diane Lynne C says:

I know exactly how Karen and Jo-Anne feel. I, too, have “much enthusiasm” for paper crafting thanks in large part to HOTP and Paper Wishes. I am a very satisfied VIP customer.

3. Faye Thompson says:

This is a wonderful story of dedication and love. Someday I wish to also make this trip. So happy for them.

4. Michelle Orsborn says:

I wish that part of this event could be filmed for those of us who could not travel to this. There are SO MANY big fans of Paper Wishes who have been fans for a long time who would love to be a part of this is any way possible. I know I would LOVE to see what goes on during this weekend getaway, and LOVE to see a tour of Hot Off The Press. Would this ever be possible? I hope everyone has a wonderful time!!

Warmly,
    Michelle

5. Valerie Breingan says:

I wished I’d known they were coming ,I’d have asked if I could tag along.Paperwishes,Paulette,Gail,John,OMGOODNESS WHAT A TREAT!!!MY #ONES IN THIS INDUSTRY FOREVER.From another VIP????????????????

6. Patti Jo says:

Look at those great smiles! I know it is going to be a fabulous day for all. I bet you all will sleep good tonight! Have a great day!

7. Deb says:

Such Lucky Ladies!! I plan to do some card making this weekend and watch previous Webisodes so I can feel a little part of the event! I hope I can join you all another time. Have a blast ‘Playing’ Ladies!

8. Carolyn says:

Lucky, lucky ladies, getting to meet the producers of those wonderful webisodes!

9. Glo says:

Fantastic!!!

10. Lynn Ekstrom says:

Lucky ladies not only to be able to go to the girlfriend’s getaway and meet Paulette and the team, but to have each other to travel with and do all things Paper Wishes.

11. Jo-Anne says:

Hi Michelle!
    We DID have a fabulous time with our HOTP/Paperwishes Family!! Everyone couldn’t have been nicer and friendlier!! Karen and I felt like celebrities! We were SO exited to meet Paulette (it was better than meeting the President of the United States!! Ha-ha!) and the whole staff at Paper Wishes!! And we had so much fun and learn so much at the Girlfriend’s Getaway! It was well worth the trip!! Can’t wait to see you all again next year!!
    All our best, Jo-Anne