Many Apologies (85 to be exact)!

emails

Hi! Glad you’re still with us! Many of you received an inundation of “New Post” emails yesterday. These were the not-so-smooth result of adding Simply Ann’s posts to the Paper Wishes Blog. I’m so sorry for the annoyance of deleting all those emails!

For now, you’ll be able to view Simply Ann video tutorials by clicking Simply Ann at the top right of our blog.

And if you’re still looking for those Adorable Mini Gatefold Cards (yeah, yeah, I know…) you can view them here.

Again, our apologies!

Michelle Gustafson

Paper Wishes Blog

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

7 Responses to “Many Apologies (85 to be exact)!”

1. Marlene Watts says:

Thanks for the info. I wasn’t sure if you got hacked or I got hacked! I had even went so far as to stop rec’ing e-mails of the blog. I will have to put you back on. Thank you again because I do enjoy this so much (just not 85 times of the same one! lol).

• Michelle Gustafson says:

Hi Marlene! I don’t blame you for unsubscribing (but I do hope you sign up again!) I have made our blog promise to behave from now on! Haha…

2. Diane Lynne C says:

Glad to hear that the problem was on your end and not mine. I have enough pc problems from time to time. Glad you got it fixed. Gotta love those IT guys/gals. Where would we be without them.

• Michelle Gustafson says:

Yes, I am definitely grateful for our web team! Despite the occasional hiccup, they really work wonders in most situations! 🙂

3. Elise says:

Thanks for keeping Simply Ann on your Blog! I surely miss her and all of her wonderful techniques. Now I know where to come to review her past videos which were so helpful!

4. Bettie C says:

Hey Michelle,
    I’m just so glad to see Ann’s classes archived here. I found her YouTube channel, but I’d rather see them here. I ofter go to the old videos to remind me how to use a product I have.

• Michelle Gustafson says:

Hi Betty! I’m glad you found the Simply Ann videos! They really are a great resource. Thank you for commenting! 🙂