Paper Wishes Dogs Know How To Party!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Things are buzzing right along here at Paper Wishes. I’ve been busy this week testing new templates, double-checking samples of a brand new line of embellishments (coming in January!!!) and yesterday I even tried my hand at video work, filling in for our cameraman John, who is out on vacation. One thing about working at Paper Wishes is that you definitely acquire new skills along the way!

Needless to say, it’s been busy, but I just had to take a moment to share these photos with you! We had a little birthday party for Eva, our warehouse “assistant” who just turned 2. She got a (mostly) frosting-less cupcake, and just look at her poise and self-control!

eva2

Eva balanced her cupcake until she was given the OK. I’ve never actually met a dog who could do this! Such talent!

eva3

Happy Birthday, Eva! Thank you for giving us love, entertainment and a great excuse to eat cupcakes!

I hope this brings a smile to your face! I’ll be back later this week to share another amazing card with you! Thanks for stopping by! 😀

Michelle Gustafson

Paper Wishes Blog

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

24 Responses to “Paper Wishes Dogs Know How To Party!”

1. Pat Smith says:

Eva is quite charming, and obviously both well trained and fond of cupcakes. Happy Birthday, lovely little lady!

2. Nicky Lovejoy says:

What a cutie!! Love it! Thanks for posting.

3. Ann says:

What a cutie and so smart. Just love her.

4. Lennie says:

Eva has wonderful self-control. Certainly more than I have at times. Thanks for sharing this photo.

5. Irene Ryther says:

It is so fun to see your little Eva. If she was around me at work, I’d just want to have her with me all the time. So adorable and talented just like all the rest of you. Have been with Paper Wishes for several years and you have given so many wonderful ideas and have such fantastic supplies that I never could have accomplished making such beautiful cards and had so much satisfaction with the way they look. Look forward each day to reading your Email and always seeing more fun ways to be artistic. Thank you for being so much help and for the talent all of you have.

6. laura says:

Happy Birthday Eva! Stormy says, “Woof, whine whine woof.”. Sky simply sends a silent tail wag & lots of doggie kisses.

7. Sue says:

Eva is a beautiful girl. I’m sure y’all have a great time with her. I know I would.

8. Toni McKelley says:

What a great dog. She is beautiful and obviously quite intelligent. Nice way to add spark to the day. Thanks for sharing this with everyone!

9. Randi Ross-Quick says:

What a good girl!! How lucky you all are to have such a loving and wonderful colleague to work beside you! I’m jealous! Thanks so much for sharing those great pictures. Please love on Eva for me!

Randi

10. Annette W says:

Happy B-Day to Eva from Baron, my GSD buddy. She seems to be very capable of handling her job as warehouse assistant.

11. Janet says:

what a cute dog

12. Albertine L. says:

Happy birthday Eva .She is beautiful. Love her cupcake.

Thanks for sharing her with us.

13. Ruth Lynch says:

she is a real sweetheart,looks just like my friends little dog.

14. Dee says:

Those eyes! Such a world of desire, desperation, longing, and hope glistening in them. Not to mention the deep trust and total faith that her humans will let her have her treat. Pixie says Happy Birthday to Eva too. She doesn’t know when hers is, so she’ll share in the joy vicariously.

15. Jackie says:

Such a talented dog!!! Love the pictures!!!

16. Dorothy Guynn says:

Happy Birthday, Eva! What a cute girl! Such control. We actually had a dog once who would wait to be told to eat. But he’d sit by my feet in the kitchen when I made pancakes and drool all over the floor. Love these canines to pieces!! Love Paper Wishes, too. Best products and best webisodes!! Thanks to all of you.

17. Diane Lynne C says:

It did bring a smile to my face. Thanks for the blog of a real cutie.

18. Addie says:

These guys keep us sane! Eva’s a wonderful influence on everyone there, I’m sure.

19. JoAnne says:

Wow! My sister Karen and I met Eva at our recent visit to HOTP! She’s just as adorable in person! Love her!

20. Rikki H says:

Eva is adorable and I really hope you show more of her. LOVE dogs !!!

21. Tina says:

Paperwishes always makes me smile with my morning coffee. Love to see dogs allowed in the workplace. Great photos. Happy Birthday Eva!

22. Bonnie says:

Pumpkin contest cute. Political content not so much. “But I’m always in BAMA country”. 🙁

• Michelle Gustafson says:

Don’t worry, Bonnie, I don’t think it’s political… Scott’s just representing his home state of Alabama! 😉