Behind the Scenes: Wintery Blossoms at Paper Wishes!

Okay, so I know it’s not actually winter yet. But I wanted to show you all the white camellia that blooms at Paper Wishes during November and December! No matter how cold it gets, this blossoming plant continues to provide some much-needed pollen for our local bees!

Walkway from the office to the warehouse and filming studio!

Walkway from Paper Wishes’ offices to the warehouse and filming studio

Look how much pollen this little guy gathered!

Look how much pollen this little guy gathered!

I think it’s wonderful to have such inspiring bits of nature right here at our workplace! Is nature knocking on your doorstep? I’d love to hearโ€”share in the comments below!

Have a wonderfully inspired day!

Michelle Gustafson

Paper Wishes Blog

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

13 Responses to “Behind the Scenes: Wintery Blossoms at Paper Wishes!”

1. Susan Bredehoft says:

Great pictures! I especially like the picture with the bee in the flower!

• Michelle Gustafson says:

Thanks for commenting, Susan! We also have deer that wander by sometimes, but so far they have proven themselves tricky to photograph… I’ll have to keep trying! ๐Ÿ˜‰

2. Nicky Lovejoy says:

I am the Branch Manager of a bank in rural Southern California. I took this picture last winter. It is the view from our entry door, looking mostly north. It isn’t green year round, but I see beauty everyday. I am so blessed to have nature surrounding the office.

3. Valerie Breingan says:

Wow!this is great.I love seeing nature work its magic.Thanks sooo much for sharing

4. Lois says:

He (or she) is a busy fellow! We are buckling down for winter here in Ontario! No snow yet, though it is getting colder!

5. Toni McKelley says:

So beautiful. It’s one of my favorite flowers! Thanks for sharing this picture.

6. angelina says:

how beautiful the picture is. flowers always make you smile in any weather.

7. patricia p. says:

Hi I enjoyed your news letter and have a question. what’s happened to Ann Barber or
    just Ann who did a lot of the work for new things coming out..
    She has a little boy and I haven’t seen her in awhile…
    Thanks