Merry Christmas from Paper Wishes!!!

Merry Christmas Eve!

Traditionally, Christmas is when people slow down to take some time for themselves, to rejuvenate and enjoy their families. But here at Paper Wishes, things have barely slowed. In fact, they haven’t slowed. With a new catalog coming soon, preparations to be made for the Craft & Hobby Association Mega Show in January, and some other BIG plans in the works that I probably can’t reveal yet, everyone here (and most of all, Paulette) is going 110%.

For us, sharing the love of papercrafting, and striving to continually offer new, different and wonderful products is what drives us. It’s the passion that lies at the core of what we do every day. But despite the work, here is just some of the Christmas fun that we’ve had over the past month!

Our Christmas tree in the employee lunchroom!

Our Christmas tree in the employee lunchroom!

Debbie on our Design Team decorated with these oversize ornaments, and a couple great family photos!

Kayla, our buyer, put this advent calendar project to good use! (And I got the last candy!!!)

Bethany, our Personal Shopper Administrator, and myself at our Semi-Secret Santa gift exchange!

Bethany, our Personal Shopper Administrator & frequent partner in crime, and myself at our gift exchange!

Christmas cookies courtesy of Paulette and granddaughter Penelope!!!

Delicious Christmas cookies courtesy of Paulette and granddaughter Penelope!!!

We have squeezed some great times into a very busy month! I’d like to thank Paulette, and all my co-workers who have helped bring Christmas magic to Paper Wishes this year. And most importantly, I want to thank all of our Paper Wishers for the incredible creativity and kindness you’ve shown! You truly are the very best part of Paper Wishes!

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

Michelle Gustafson

Paper Wishes Blog

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

10 Responses to “Merry Christmas from Paper Wishes!!!”

1. Ruth Manor says:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to each of you at Paper Wishes! I look forward to another year of wonderful webisodes using the items in your new catalog. May you have a blessed and fun Christmas with family and friends.

• Michelle Gustafson says:

Thank you so much, Ruth! I hope you had a great Christmas too, and wishing you all the best this coming year! 🙂

2. Beverly says:

Thank you all so much for taking the time to wish me a Merry Christmas. It’s been a great year for me experimenting with new products, techniques, and designs. It’s always a joy to watch new webisodes and I always look forward to Monday madness.
    I feel like I spend more time with you than anyone else!
    In a year with record breaking rain I solute you for keeping things running.
    I’m looking forward to new products and learning new techniques in the new year.

Blessings to you all, and to all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Beverly

• Michelle Gustafson says:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Beverly!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you lots of creative fun in 2016! 🙂

3. Rhonda says:

The best Christmas gift of all is your Paper Wishes Family and the Paper Wishes Message Board all happily wrapped up in one another. Merry Christmas to all of you at Paper Wishes and have a very Happy & Creative 2016! Thank You so much for the awesome customer service!

• Michelle Gustafson says:

Merry Christmas to you, Rhonda! I also just sent you an email about your “What’s Your Paper Wish?” prize! 😀

4. margaret a hammond says:

I have always been very pleased with my purchases from your company, and find your video extremely helpful. Merry Christmas

5. Diane Lynne C says:

Merry Christmas from one creative soul to another!!!