NEW January 2016 Stamp Sets from Hot Off The Press

Happy 2016!

I hope you are all ready for a great year to come—it’s going to be packed with tons of awesome project ideas, creative new techniques, and inspiring craft products (like our NEW Foiled Fancies™)! I can already tell I’m going to be a busy girl! Today I’m showing you four new stamp sets from Hot Off The Press, along with some of my favorite projects from the new catalog. These stamps sets are made of a clear, high-grade silicone that gives an incredibly detailed impression and won’t yellow.

Check out our stunning new stamp sets below, and click on any project for tips and more!

Mystic Garden

The Mystic Garden stamp set contains 17 enchanting stamps with focals, accents and greetings! Part of the Mystic Garden Collection which includes Mystic Garden Double-Sided Scrapbooking Papers, Mystic Garden Paper Tole and Mystic Garden Foiled Fancies™.

Designed by Gail Booth

mysticgarden

Click for more info!

Steampunk

This Steampunk stamp set comes with 22 focal, accent and greeting stamps! Part of the Steampunk Collection which includes Steampunk Double-Sided Scrapbooking Papers, Steampunk Foil Paper Tole, Steampunk Foiled Fancies™ and Steampunk Scrapbooking Dazzles™. Die-cuts are available in the Steampunk Artful Card Kit!

steampunkstamp

Designed by Gail Booth

steampunk

Click for more info!

Floral Fantasy

This stamp set contains 13 harmonious stamps including focals, accents and a greeting! Part of the Floral Fantasy Collection which includes Floral Fantasy Double-Sided Scrapbooking Papers, Floral Fantasy Foil Paper Tole, Floral Fantasy Foiled Fancies™ and Floral Fantasy Scrapbooking Dazzles™.

floralfantasystamp

Designed by Debbie Samples

floralfantasy

Click for more info!

Thank You!

This super fun Thank You! stamp set contains 28 designs (wow!) including greetings and accents! Used here with Colorists Double-Sided Scrapbooking Papers and Florals for Colorists Paper Tole.

thankyoustamp

Designed by Gail Booth

thankyou

Click for more info!

I never get tired of seeing all the amazing cards our design team creates—they definitely have me feeling ready to start on a new stack of cards for 2016! What about you? Which stamp set is your favorite? Tell me in the comments below! I love to hear! 😀

Wishing you an amazing start to a brand new year!

Michelle Gustafson

Paper Wishes Blog

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

23 Responses to “NEW January 2016 Stamp Sets from Hot Off The Press”

1. Paul Ann says:

Michelle, I especially love the THANK YOU set! Can’t wait to get them!

2. Laurie says:

I really like the “thank you” set! There’s nothing better than getting a note of appreciation, so I think my New Year’s resolution will be to send more ‘thank you’s’ for all kinds of reasons!

3. Connie Minnich says:

I like them all Michelle but if I could only buy one stamp for this year it would have to be the Mystic Garden.

4. Di says:

Hi Ladies,
    Happy New Year to all. Fantastic new stamps, love them. Love the Mystic Garden and Steam Punk, will have to put them on my wish list.

5. Cynthia S says:

Ah, new stamp sets. They are so beautiful! I will be adding them to my collection.

6. Peggy says:

I just love all the new things coming out this year. Such imagination. Paper Wishes has classic style and fun ideas all the time. I especially like the new Mystic Garden stamps. Maybe because I am a bird lover. I can’t wait for the webisode of ideas. I have watched every webisode since I found Paper Wishes three or four years ago. You go Girls!

• Michelle Gustafson says:

Awwwww, thanks Peggy!!! We have all kinds of great, new project ideas and techniques coming up (including a webisode on the new stamp sets) so stay tuned! Thank you for commenting! 🙂

7. Pat Erickson says:

Do you carry Valentines stamps?

8. Lynn G. says:

The new sets are lovely . I particularly like the Floral Fantasy , although I could also be tempted by the Thank You set .

I wish all the Paper Wishes staff a Happy , Healthy New Year.

Cheers;
    Lynn G.

9. Diane Lynne C says:

Love the Steampunk stamps and paper collection. Gail’s card is awesome.

10. Valerie Breingan says:

I’m so happy for the New Releases this year.They’re
    Stunning.Most incredible designers.I love Papwrwishes.

11. Linda H says:

The new catalog is PACKED with must have items for me! The new scrapbooking papers are fabulous, outshined only by the new paper tole. I think Gail’s cards are all gorgeous and do a spectacular job of showing off the new stamp sets. I will rank them on my shopping list this way: 1. Thank you – because I love the size of the images, and believe in sending many gratitude notes. 2. Steampunk – the large watch is a must have, along with so many of the images. Perfect for cards and scrapbooks but also art journaling and all the altered books I make to give out. 3. Mystic Garden – last year was a big butterfly acquisition year for me, and this set fills in the size and shape gap for that collection, as well as provides birds and flowers to balance out the butterflies. Just so many possibilities.

• Michelle Gustafson says:

Thank you so much, Linda!! I love how you said “…last year was a big butterfly acquisition year…” 😉 Sounds like you are having lots of fun creating!

12. Karen Lacina says:

Hi Michelle,

I love, love, love the new stamp sets and the cards created with them!! I’ve just placed an order for the Steampunk and Mystic Garden sets!! I can’t wait to get them and start creating!! I especially love Gail’s Triple Step card and also had to have all of those supplies!! I just love layering the paper, cutouts, stamping on top of each other for maximum texture. Will send a picture of my best work!!

Happy New Year to you and all of my Paperwishes Family!!!

• Michelle Gustafson says:

Hi Karen! I love Gail’s Triple Step Card too. She colored those little birds so perfectly! Enjoy your new stamps, and yes, share a pic sometime. I’d love to see! Happy New Year! 🙂