Behind-the-Scenes: Paper Wishes’ Annual Easter Egg Hunt!

It’s official—spring has sprung! Thursday was our annual employee Easter Egg Hunt, and surprisingly we had clear skies (not typical for an Oregon Easter)!

TulipHOTP2016

Our tulips came up just in time for some Easter fun!

waiting

Paulette and others waiting for the hunt to start!

Still waiting...

Just joking around…

Nathan, our Warehouse Lead, used highly-trained Eva to sniff out hidden eggs!

Our AWESOME Sales Manager, Carol, and myself!

Our AWESOME Sales Manager, Carol, and myself!

Poor Paulette found only TWO eggs—thank goodness there’s a prize for that!

Two of our Graphic Designers, Kristen & Kelcie, getting their prizes from event emcee, Scott!

Two of our graphic designers, Kristen & Kelcie, getting their prizes from Paper Wishes “Fun Committee” Leader, Scott!

Partners in crime! Bethany, our Personal Shopper Kit administrator, and myself.

Partners in crime! Bethany, our Personal Shopper Kit Administrator, and myself.

Bethany hid little “Peter Rabbit” somewhere in the building for employees to find! The winner received a chocolate bunny.

I hope you all have your Easter cards finished because the big day is almost here! Next week I’ll be highlighting some of my favorite new Paper Wishes crafting finds, so stay tuned for that. Have a fabulous Easter weekend everyone!!!

Michelle Gustafson

Paper Wishes Blog

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

20 Responses to “Behind-the-Scenes: Paper Wishes’ Annual Easter Egg Hunt!”

1. Michelle Gustafson says:

So a few hours after the big egg hunt, Scott emailed everyone with a photo of this unfound egg—ha! Happens every year… 😀

2. Pat Smith says:

Looks like loads of fun, and thanks for sharing. The flowers are lovely, the people obviously enjoying themselves, and the missed egg brings back memories of ages past. Very much fun; thanks again. Happy Easter to you all!

3. Faye Thompson says:

What fun!
    Love the forgotten egg.

4. Lois says:

What a lot of fun! And the flowers are gorgeous! I have some daffodils but they are inside as we are expecting a huge storm! Love the missed egg! Brings back many memories of Easters past. Thanks for sharing!!

• Michelle Gustafson says:

It’s always funny to see those lonely, “missed” eggs, isn’t it?! Have a happy Easter and I hope your storm isn’t too bad!

5. Trish says:

I love that you have so much fun as a family there, and I appreciate that you share the photos with all of your family of viewers! I am and have been very impressed with Paper Wishes!!!
    Hope you all have a Blessed Easter!!!!

• Michelle Gustafson says:

Thank you so much, Trish! There is a definite “family” feel around here—including all our Paper Wishers! Have a wonderful Easter! 🙂

6. Diane Lynne C says:

What fun on a work day. Only goes to prove that you are never too old for an egg hunt. But then again youth would not have missed any eggs. LOL. Happy Easter to all at Paper Wishes.

7. Nancy says:

Thanks so much for sharing these fun photos. It’s lovely to see my Paper Wishes family having such a great time. It must be a fabulous place to work! Wishing a blessed Easter to all of you! 🙂

8. Carline Marsh says:

I love seeing pictures of all of you at Paper Wishes. It would much fun working with your team. Love your products and your webisodes. Have a wonderful Easter with your families, especially the younger ones.

• Michelle Gustafson says:

Thank you, Caroline!! I sure had fun watching my three little girls run around. 🙂 Hope your Easter was great as well!

9. Louise says:

What fun! Thanks for sharing!

What lovely office grounds! Everything is beginning to bud and blossom. So beautiful!

Happy Easter, everyone!

• Michelle Gustafson says:

Happy Easter, Louise!! I love our location too! We are right on the edge of some forest, and we have deer, quail, and squirrels that stop by regularly! It’s very cool.

10. Karen Lacina says:

You guys have way-too-much-fun there!!!! Where do I sign up!!???

• Michelle Gustafson says:

Download the Periscope app on your smartphone and follow us (@PaperWishes) OR watch us through your Twitter account. But if you can download the Periscope app, your phone will alert you when we go live! 🙂

• Michelle Gustafson says:

Haha! I just realized you were commenting on the Easter Egg Hunt! But you’re right—we even have a “Fun Committee” here to keep us on task. 😉 Sign up with Paulette!