Friday Freebie Download (We’re On A Roll!)

Happy Friday! We have another stunning quote for you to print from our Art Director, Kyla! What I love about this one (besides that fact it’s SO TRUE) is that it looks like what would result if you were to combine our Bohemian Dreams & Letterpress collections (see below)!

Click here to download!

Click here to download!

Now to prove my point! If you love the look of this quote, check out our papers and more, below!

Bohemian Dreams 12x12 Scrapbooking Papers

Bohemian Dreams 12×12 Scrapbooking Papers

bohemianarray

Letterpress 12x12 Scrapbooking Papers

Letterpress 12×12 Scrapbooking Papers

letterpressarray

bohemiantole

Bohemian Dreams Paper Tole

Letterpress Paper Tole

Letterpress Paper Tole

Flowers & Lace Foiled Fancies™

Flowers & Lace Foiled Fancies™

letterpressdiecuts

Letterpress Die-Cuts

Here’s a card Susan created using Bohemian Dreams as well as the Layered Labels Design Tool Kit #10 Template:

Click here for instructions!

Click here for Susan’s instructions!

And for the Letterpress fans—an amazing scrapbook page from Gail:

Click here for instructions!

Click here for Gail’s instructions!

I just love the romance of this page! Thanks Kyla, for your inspiring art! Looks like I’m going to be up to my elbows in Bohemian Dreams this weekend!

How about you? Let us know what you’ll be creating in the comments below! And tell me your favorite—Bohemian Dreams? Or Letterpress?!

Have an incredible weekend!

Michelle Gustafson

Paper Wishes Blog

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

11 Responses to “Friday Freebie Download (We’re On A Roll!)”

1. Sharon Perehudoff says:

Hi Michelle,

Wanted to say thanks so much for the free download, sure was wonderful to get some thing that is free from time to time. Love the saying and the colors, always a pleasure seeing what’s on the blog. Have a wonderful weekend to all the staff at Paperwishes !

• Michelle Gustafson says:

Hi Sharon!

You’re very welcome! I’m so glad to hear you’ve been enjoying our blog. If you haven’t found us on Facebook yet, stop by & give us a “Like” for even more Paper Wishes fun! Thanks for commenting! 😀 Michelle (You can visit our Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/PaperWishes/)

2. Rosie says:

Thank you! Great card and scrap page!

3. Diane Lynne C. says:

I just re-organized my craft room and I’m going to frame this and place it in the room. It’s just the perfect addition to the space.

4. Beverly says:

How true! It’s the reason I don’t have a guest room any more. Love the papers and the design-two more paper paks to add to my supplies.
    Thanks for the free download, who doesn’t love that!?
    Have a great week-end all of you. I’ll be crafting!

5. Mary Partin says:

Hi Sharon

Love the site and the free downloads thanks.

6. Natalie W says:

Michelle,
    Now I’m going to have to get these papers…oh my! Love the combo!!????????

7. Natalie W says:

Oh…I love your blog, it’s inspiring, thank you.

8. Glo says:

Wow! This is just wonderful. Thank you so much!!

9. Diane says:

Hi Ladies,
    Thank you so much for the Freebie. I love Paper Wishes products and enjoy your Webisodes. I want to say too that I Love your Dazzles. I would like to see more of a verity of the double stick dazzles. Thank you again and have a wonderful day.
    Blessings,
    Diane

• Michelle Gustafson says:

Thank you so much for your comments, Diane! I’ll pass on your message about more Double-Stick Dazzles! (I think they are super fun too!) Have a great day! Michelle