Sneak Peek! NEW Christmas Wonder Collection from Hot Off The Press

Well friends, here it is! Christmas Wonder is Hot Off The Press’  holiday collection for 2016, and I have to say, these designs really do inspire that feeling of holiday magic! Christmas Wonder features an elegant vintage poinsettia motif with a fun, modern touch—lots of golden, shimmering sparkles! This collection has something for everyone, no matter your crafting style, with coordinating papers, Dazzles™ stickers, embellishments & more.

Here’s a look at a few Christmas Wonder projects from our lovely & talented designer, Gail Booth!

Joy Card

Joy Card from Gail Booth

by Gail Booth

Merry Christmas Center Step Card

Gail Booth

by Gail Booth

Believe Page

by Gail Booth

by Gail Booth

Get ready to fall in love with Christmas this year! With stunning double-sided papers, the shiniest, flashiest gold Dazzles™ you’ve ever seen & other coordinating items, your cards, pages, gift tags and more are sure to absolutely delight your friends and family. The Christmas Wonder Collection will be available September 3rd at PaperWishes.com! Don’t want to wait?

Join us for our webisode on Wednesday, August 31st to purchase Christmas Wonder early!

I hope you enjoyed this behind-the-scenes look at Paper Wishes’ 2016 holiday collection from Hot Off The Press—Christmas Wonder! Mark your calendars & stop by next week to discover Christmas Wonder, along with fabulous, new projects from Teresa Welch! Have a great weekend!

Michelle Gustafson

Paper Wishes Blog

Christmas Wonder from Hot Off The Press

Christmas Wonder Scrapbooking Papers

Christmas Wonder Scrapbooking Papers

xmaswonderdazzles

Christmas Wonder Scrapbooking Dazzles™ Stickers

Christmas Wonder Foiled Fancies™

Christmas Wonder Foiled Fancies™

Christmas Fancy Patterns Stamp Set

Christmas Fancy Patterns Stamp Set

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

20 Responses to “Sneak Peek! NEW Christmas Wonder Collection from Hot Off The Press”

1. Sharon Perehudoff says:

Wow ! I love the knew things for doing Christmas cards. Can’t wait to get Christmas Wonder Foiled Fancies,Christmas Fancy Patterns Stamp Set, also the Christmas Wonder Papers and Dazzles.. Wow !

2. Cynthia S says:

How gorgeous!!! Can’t wait to order!

3. Marlene Jones says:

I love this collection. Can’t wait to see webisodes next week!!!

4. Janet Turner says:

Beautiful, just wonderful!

5. Chris Hayden says:

Love Poinsettias………….Can’t wait to see this collection. It looks beautiful!

6. Janette Draper says:

Wowzers!!! Absolutely LOVE it ALL (that we can see in this ‘peak’).

7. Noralee Patton says:

These look like they are going to be a wonderful collection! Although my Christmas cards are already done, I’ll get this collection for ideas for next year.

8. Jean Marmo says:

So very pretty! Love this!

9. Anne M says:

Absolutely beautiful! Want to get started right away. Will be waiting anxiously for rest of collection!

10. Rosie says:

Beautiful!

11. Janet Nelson says:

Very pretty collection. Hope we are offered a super package deal!

12. Glo says:

I can hardly wait to see what the whole collection looks like and all the ideas the design team has. Thank you!

13. Cecilia Gyory says:

can’t wait!

14. corrine Stanishia says:

I will so Happy to order so I can get Christmas out of the way and off my mind . I have 10 birthdays in Dec to get done also , this collection would be a God sent to me.

15. Pat Smith says:

Scrumptious! Hurry, hurry, hurry …………….

16. Elaine Faulkner says:

You Folks @ HOTP have done it again! Your new Christmas Wonder collection will no doubtedly be as beautiful, if not more, in person as here in the sneak peak. You’ve got my attention for sure- eager for the webisodes on these. Stunning projects too by Gail, as always.

17. Pat says:

I love the papers and am looking forward to the webisode to see what else you’ve come up with. Thank you!

18. Valerie Breingan says:

I’m seeing some Gorgeous Christmas cards I’ll be creating with these lovelies this season.

19. deborah j.t.m. says:

Absolutely lovin’ the Christmas Wonder paper pack!!! Usually not a big fan of black for Xmas cards, but these papers have so much vibrant colors and ‘bling’ just gotta have them for my cards this year. Can’t wait to see more!! 🙂

20. Elise says:

It was great seeing the video with LeNae and seeing the ladies that work with Paper Wishes. You mention some of them on the weekly webisodes, so it is nice to put a face with these talented ladies.
    The new Christmas papers are beautiful. Cant wait to start working with them!